AKOMT_Part 14

**Dr. Green's POV**

Well..Pookie's done it again. 

Gone for, according to Kota, a little walk, for a couple hours and all hell breaks loose.

I must remember to get that sweetie pie some Apple pie, I thought with a huge grin on my face. This was the best action we had seen in weeks. 

When Owen practically held his cheek to North's fist, I had a slight moment of concern. I mean the boys might not be aware, but Owen most definitely isn't just a paper pusher here. He is the leader for a reason. I've personally watched Owen beat people literally close to death, precise and efficiently of course, but still. I was just about to stand up from my ringside seat when I saw North's arm cock back, but thankfully, Silas caught him.

Who knows how much blood would be shed if they really got to fighting.... I mean honestly. After that bubble thing, Owen wanted to give North a whole 24 hours, but that would've been way too inhumane. 

I came out of my musings just as Owen was passing out orders. Oh shit. 
I caught the glimpse in his eyes before he even said it, I knew he was going to make North sit here.

Every single one of us knows to let North be North for the most part, unless you can throw Sang at him.

Speaking of, *again that is*, I hope she's alright. She might be safe right now, but those antibiotics may not be working as great as we're all thinking. Or maybe she'll get nauseous again, and who will help her out there in the woods?! 

Oh Pookie, if you wanted a walk, you could've just said so. 

Of course I would've made her wear something other than her skirt and tank top--there are way too many bugs out there with possible germs that could infect Sang--and probably made her slather sunscreen and bug repellent all over her, but I'm the doctor. It's my perogative to take care of my Pookie. Not only that, it's my desire to protect her from every single thing that could possibly scratch her delicate skin.

"I'm not sittin here," North began to shout. 

I sighed as I watched him storm off to the door, wincing slightly as I thought about the huge whole Nathan probably now had in the wall.

As he opened it, the others were shouting for him to stop and calm the fuck down (courtesy of Gabe), but I got shocked when I saw him stiffen completely in surprise.

"North, what's out there?," I heard Nathan venture.

North didn't answer so I pushed my way through the throng of anxious boys to get to his side. Looking down, I became just as statue-like as my younger brother had.

Oh, Pookie, no.