AKOMT_Part 5

**just noticed all the spelling mistakes; I'll come back and edit...maybe lol**

NORTH'S POV

Fuck! My Sang Baby was sick. It pissed me the fuck off that when we were finally getting to do something for her--getting the weekend off and spending the whole time at Sang's and even getting Marie and Danielle tickets to some concert with hotel rooms Vic was paying for so they wouldn't come causing problems--something just had to go wrong. As soon as I saw Vic's text, I got pissed off. 

So I asked: Sang Baby? What the fuck did you guys do to Sang Baby?

I wouldn't let anyone fuck this up. She deserved this. I was with her a couple days ago and I could see how sad she was even wheb i was right there with her. She missed us, it was easy to read that on her face.

When Nate mentioned that in the chat, i relaxed. maybe she was just depressed. Maybe she would be perfectly fine as soon as we told her we were all going to stay. I looked back down at my phone to see Luke saying something about chocolate chip pancakes and flipped out again. That stuff wasn't healthy. What was he thinking, wait, i wouldn't say this shit to myself. I texted: 
Stop fuckin feedin her goddamned chocolate in the motherfuckin morning Luke!

Mr. B. immediately replied with a threat that no way in fuckin hell was i going ti let happen so i just replied "Sorry."
I wasn't. Ok I kind of was. I loved my idiot brother but i was going to.stop.letting him feed Sang Baby chocolate in the mornings. That shit was so.fuckin unhealthy. She was going to.get sick like that one of these days and i'd told him that before.

The next thing I knew Kota gave the word that we could go and H had my keys in my hand before i could even finish reading Doc's text. I saw Nate say something with my name in it and I started texting how he could go fuck himself but then I sae Si's text. He was right to warn me. i'd forgotten that quickly about Mr. B's threat. hell even Gabe wasn't saying anything else; none ofus wanted to be the reason we missed 5 hours of Sang-time. I backspaced quickly and just put in what i thought needed ti be said. 
Si you're with me. Mr.B. and Doc we'll see you there. Luke get those cold towels for Sang and Victor find that thermometer. Gabriel stay with her. If she's sleeping let her but if not tey to get her to tell you what's hurting. 

Silas was hopping into the passenger seat and pounding on the dashboard saying "Go adelfos, Aggele needs us." As if i wasn't planning on driving as fast as i fucking could anyway.

I backed out of the parking space and made my way to the grounds exit only to catch the tail.end of Mr. Blackbourne's BMW pulling out. Damn. I was impressed. He beat me. It wasnt a race but i still wouldnt be the last to get to my Sang Baby. I practically stood up on the stupid pedal the entire motherfuckin ride.

Some dumb ass chickenshit thought they could jump in front of me cutting off my view of Mr. Blackbourne's car--who.l i still couldn't pass going as fast as i was, just how fuckin fast was he driving?!--and i damn near parked the jeep to get out and beat the shit out of him. The only thing that saved his life was knowing something was wrong with my Sang Baby abd i needed to.get to her. 

I did tell Si to "Get his fuckin tag. I'm killin that son of a bitch the second Sang is alright." 
I saw him type it into the notes section on his phone and put my eyes back on the road. I dann near near ran that stupid bastard off the road, I got that close to him, but i put him in my fuckin rearview mirrir that's for fuckin sure. 

Son of a mother fuckin goose ass lickin nutsack! The thought of him having the gall to cut in front of me when Sang needed me and Silas had already started doing silent shit he did when he was stressing was enough hate to motivate me to stay right on Mr. Blackbourne's ass the rest of the drive.

We pulled up and i didn't pay attention ti anything but getting into that fuckin house. I ran in, slammed the door, and screamed for my Baby. She looked pale and was sweating while she rolled around on the couch. Gabe had one hand on her stomach, Vic had the thermometer in her mouth, and Luke was stroking her hair. I ran over and started rubbing her legs. I think.i needed the contact more than her at the moment but i would fix her. Ok technically Doc would but my baby would get whatever fuckin helo she needed and as soon as fuckin possible or goddamned heads would roll.