"This is much better—"

After Renjun finished his makeup—Jaemin requesting for it to look natural but also a bit sparkly—they head downstairs to where their friends were in.

"Are you guys fighting again?" Renjun deadpans, eyeing them over the railing whilst Jaemin goes up to them.

"It's Jis—woah, hyung you look so pretty!" Chenle softly gasps, his eyes full of adoration and amazement.

"Renjun hyung, you're amazing.. Jaemin hyung looks so good!" Jisung exclaims, pleading Renjun to do the same for him someday.

"Okay okay, I appreciate the praises—thank you." Renjun heads over to them. "But we should start hurrying, it's almost time." He taps on his watch to which Jaemin giggles.

"Hyung wear this!" Chenle shows him a rather—too revealing outfit, in which Jaemin feels a bit weird thinking about wearing it in public.

"No no, this!" Jisung shoves him aside lightly, showing him an extremely elegant.. Suit?

"He's going to a mall for christ's sake." Renjun sighs, searching around the clothes they lied out on the couch.

"..How about this?" Jeno hesitates, holding up the clothes he had set up together earlier. "I know you like to be comfortable so.."

Jeno hands him a white button-up, a slightly large cacao brown and latte cream striped colored sweater vest to put atop right after.

Lastly, he hands him Jaemin's favorite light washed relaxed fit jeans and his white sneakers for footwear.

"Jeno.. It's perfect!" Jaemin hugs him tightly to which Jeno hugs back, chuckling. "I'll change into it now, be right back!" Jaemin dashes to the empty guest room they have in their house to put on the outfit.

"Chenle that's too revealing, and Ji.. Is he going to a ballroom or something?" Renjun snickers, patting both boy's heads as they pout.

While waiting the four decide to walk around the house a bit, eyeing all the minimalistic but pretty decor.

"I've been to Nana hyung's house so many times before but I still can't believe it's this big." Chenle gasps when he sees a cute tiny drawing of a Golden Retriever.

"You should see one of our secret hideouts we have in here, it's pretty cool." Jeno boasts, laughing when he sees Chenle and Jisung's eyes widen.

"I'm done! What do you guys think?" Jaemin giggles, twirling himself around in glee.

"It suits you." Renjun comes up to Jaemin to wrap his arm around his shoulder.

"Nono, what do you think?" Jaemin bats his lashes at Jeno while smiling brightly. "Do I look fine?" He giggles.

"Yeah, you look pretty cute."

"Hi Nana, did I take too long?" Mark asks to which Jaemin shakes his head.