34 - Together Always...?

Start from the beginning

I was afraid if I tell him, he would back out too.

My heart aches seeing him so excited. I'm happy for him, but I'm crushed that I'm unable to go.

He kept telling me his plans once we get into the company. Apparently we'll practice together and get lunch together, or when we're really tired we'll take a walk by the river.

Sometimes I forget, but it kicks in once he leaves me house.

"I was thinking we eat something before we go to the audition. We'll probably be there for a while," Jungwon suggests as we're getting on the bus.

"I searched up a good corn dog place near the building," he says as we both grab onto a handle towards the middle of the bus.

The clock is ticking to our auditions. We're merely a few hours away from it, yet I haven't told him anything.

It's not like I can sneak to do audition. 

Yuni told me mom asked her for SM's address. Apparently she's going to be there. If I still go, not only is she going to prevent me from even entering the building, but she's going to absolutely humiliate me.

Me and mom haven't talked since our argument.

Some may say I was in the wrong for raising my voice and "talking back" to mom, but what else was I supposed to do? She wouldn't believe me no matter what.

Mom is really stubborn, so unless I apologize first, she won't speak to me.

The bus gets packed as more people get on the bus.

"Jungwon actually-"

I stop talking when I'm shoved by a fuller sized man trying to grab the handle next to mines.

"Come here," Jungwon says as he grabs my hand and moves me in front of him.

I look up at him and he softly smiles at me.

He looks so happy...

"What were you saying?" He questions me.

"Oh.. um," I pause then clear my throat. "I forgot something at home, so I need to stop by there."

He nods and looks out the window.

"We're almost there to your stop, I'll get down with you," he offers.

I shake my head, "I'll be fine go ahead without me."

He looks around the back at me.

"Are you sure?" He questions. I nod reassuring him.

"Okay.. don't take too long."

- 3rd Person PoV -

"Hello, how may I help you?"

Ms. Ahn leg's trembles as she's seated down at the police station. Scared yet confident on her moves, she came to the police station as her last resort.

Many years ago, Ms. Ahn graduated from college in hopes to land a job in accounting. A job where she hoped to make money fast.

When she realized that wasn't the case, she sought for another job.

On the news and on magazine covers shined Mr. Yang and his multimillion dollar company. 

That's when the light bulb dinged in her head.

It took only a year or two to win over his heart, so her plan on being his mistress was working thus far. 

What could've sealed the deal would've been a baby, but no luck.