22 - I'll protect you

- Jungwon PoV -

My eyes go into panic. 

Daehyun.

I'm going to kill him.

I charge towards him. Not even thinking twice what I may or may not do to him. 

"Oh! Hyung!" Daehyun exclaims. 

I grab his collar making his buddies run away. 

"H-Hyung," he says as his eyes wavers.

I hear the splashing in the background and realize I don't have time for this. 

I throw him on the ground and run to the dock and dive into the water without hesitation.

I grab Sunni by the waist and pull her up. 

I look at her as she's coughing out water and gasping for air. 

I struggle a bit to lift her up back on the dock since the water is dragging her down.

"Are you okay?" I ask Sunni out of breath once I'm back on the dock also.

She doesn't say anything as she's still gasping for air, but then I see tears forming in her eyes.

I pull her into a hug. 

My blood is boiling . I don't know exactly what happened, but I know Daehyun did it. I know it.

- Sunni PoV -

"I.. I can do it," I say to Jungwon who's drying my hair with a towel.

Instead of going to my room, we came to his room where we felt it was the safest for me to be. It's only a few cabins down from mines, but since the lock on my cabin is broken, Jungwon's cabin is the best for right now. 

As I washed up, Jungwon grabbed all my things and brought them here.

I was beyond shocked when I was taken away. They put a bag over my head and aggressively handled me out of my room. 

"They" meaning Daehyun and two other guys from our school, probably his minions.

I thought I was screaming with all my might, but I guess everyone has soundproof walls.

I was worried that I wasn't going to be able get away. I thought I was strong, no, they were stronger. I thought since Jungwon went to go buy us ice cream he wouldn't come in time, but he did...

Once we were at the dock, they removed the bag over my head. 

The two guys held me as Daehyun verbally harassed me. That didn't bother me, but what did is that they had me right at the edge of the dock. The water looked deep.

I can't swim for my life. 

My emotions got the best of me at that moment and I started to cry. At that moment, not only did Daehyun slap me, but he started taking pictures of me. 

I was afraid they were going to strip me, but instead they threw me in the water where they continued to take pictures of me struggling.

I grab the towel from Jungwon's hands and start drying my hair.

"Ah.." I let out in pain and put the towel down.

"No you can't do it," Jungwon mumbles seriously as he grabs the towel back and continues to dry my hair.

I guess those guys held my arms too tightly...

I gaze at Jungwon who's squatting in front of me as I sit on the couch. His facial expression reads everything.