"You know... the life of an idol isn't easy. Especially when it comes to dating. Some companies ban their idols from dating for a couple of years," I explain.

"Ah," she lets out. 

She sits up, "I know what I signed up for and to be frank, I know I'm not in this relationship for life. We're young and he's going to be an idol, we're bound for a breakup. I'm just enjoying the moments while it lasts."

I let out a sigh. Yuni is so realistic is makes me mad because I know I live in the same reality as her.

"When Jake becomes an idol, it's over for us," She pauses and looks closer at me. "Don't tell me... you think Jungwon and you are going to last?"

I glare at her. The way she says things sometimes makes it seem so rude. I want to hate her, but deep down... it's the reality.

"Sunniya... you and Jungwon are going to become idols. It's definitely not going to be easy for you two. Realistically, it won't work," she doesn't sugar coat anything. 

My face goes more grim having to face those words. 

I can't imagine myself breaking up with Jungwon. When you feel such a strong connection with someone, how can I just let go?

"No offense, but did you really think you and Jungwon were going to be together forever?" She questions making my blood boil anymore.

"Ya!" I snap. "Some people become high school sweethearts!"

She scoffs, "Yea, imagine the scandal..."

I sigh and put a pillow over my face. 

"At least you two will be at the same company. You guys can always be friends," she says in a sweeter tone.

I take the pillow off my face. That's true. I'll run into him every now and then. We could probably still practice together.

We can always be friends. Our relationship would be the same then... just.. without the sweet kissing.

*********

Monday - Daeil High School

Until we become idols, I'll make me and Jungwon's relationship memorable. We haven't talked about us breaking up, but I know he's probably thinking the same thing. For now, we won't mention it. Just living in the moment.

Mom got discharged today. She looked so happy and healthy. 

Thinking on that note, I walk into school happily. 

Mom told me I should just finish 11th grade here and I'll transfer back to Inhun for my senior year. I think I can handle it... or so I thought..

When I walk in, almost everyone I pass by mean mugs me. 

The stares, the whispers, I thought I was past this stage already. What's going on?

My smile instantly goes away and my face is just filled with worry.

I really don't want to be stressing over something again.

Kim Sunni! Get it together! Your mom didn't raise a bitch!

I exhale and straighten up my posture. 

Keep your head high girl. They're just a bunch of haters.

Suddenly, my face and body is met with the floor. 

"Ah," I let out in pain as I slowly get up. Some punk really just tripped me!

"Ya!!"

I look up to see this girl looking down at me.