first eye contact

Kaliop Rousi POV

I arrived at the school at my time, the bell ringed and it was time for class.
Seventh grade students were really nice and new a lot of stuff about Jesus.

I can't keep up with all the names but someday I'll make it.

The class ended, as I walked to my office I heard two girls talking about a teacher named... Anastasiou?

"He's like so hot, he could pin me against the wall and spit on me." One of the girls said.

"Christine!" The other one said and started laughing.

I pretend I didn't hear that and continued walking.
I looked at my shoes in disgust, they're literally so young how could they say something like this.

My thoughts were cut off as I bumped into something, I looked up and saw a 6 foot 3 tall man with long hair rapped in a bun, I could see his muscles, chest and abs because his shirt was so tight.
Bright brown orbs and a lil of beard.

"Oh excuse me I didn't see you." He said, he has such a sweet voice.

"Ah no it's all my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going, are you okay?"

"Yes, thank you, now excuse me I have to get to class, I'm Arhs Anastasiou, we can get coffee later." He smiled one last time and head downstairs.

I couldn't say anything, I was amazed by... Him.
Everything about him, he's just so.. perfect.

Ari's Anastasiou POV

As I was walking down the stairs I couldn't think of anything but her.
She's probably new here, but I feel this connection.. ugh it's so strange.
Like I want to spend my day with her.

Oh god what am I saying?! I'm a married man with 3 kids, Jesus think straight!

But although.. I can't resist.

I ran up the stairs to see her looking at the coffee machine.

Oh god she's so fucking pretty...

I feel a tingle in my pants.

"Aye! Let's get out of here."

She looked at me for a good 3 seconds.

"W-what do you mean."

"I don't feel like teaching today, and you're new here so I want to make you feel like home."

She smiled.

"Yea sure, but what if someone caches us?"

"Don't worry about it, I'm here." I got closer to her and grabbed her chin gently so she can look at me.

"But it's my first day i-"

"Have a lil fun, not everything is about work." I grabbed her hand and run.

We got out of school still holding on to each other.
There was a cafeteria across the road so we went there.

"Where to?" Took her a couple of seconds to answer.

"The stars!" She came closer to me, our bodies were touching and our faces were just inches apart.

"Let's go to the bathroom."