Chapter 24: Hiking in the woods

Start from the beginning

"Uhm I'm pretty sure a lot of women want him, Alice." Hunter says, laughing.

"Yeah but does he want any of em' back!?" Alice smirks.

"You guys have fun with this convo, I'm gonna go get ready." I say getting up to walk upstairs.

"What happened to sisters before misters bitch?" Aurora yells.

I chuckle, ignoring her comment as I make my way upstairs.

Last night, Hunter and Alice figured it out so now they don't hate each other anymore.

But hey! Alice followed him back on insta. So that's a good start. I'm pretty sure I saw them making out in the kitchen.

Hunter took my advice and chose to tell her how he feels and she couldn't have liked it any more. And now they're back to their cute little flirty stage.

Hopefully Ace Romano doesn't come back anytime soon!

Jokes, he seems cool!

I think?

I walk in and Jayden fast asleep so instead of waking him up I decide to hop in the shower and get ready for the day.

I decided to change into a pair of luluLemon leggings and a warm sweater. I tie my hair into 2 French braids and pull out the baby hairs to make it look cute. I decided to put on some cherry lip gloss instead of a full face of makeup since it's freezing out there.

Jayden's not in the room so I assume he's downstairs. I walk down and straight into the kitchen to grab some breakfast. Jayden and Jordan are talking in the kitchen.

Both of them are shirtless... like always.

But my eyes latch onto Jayden.

I'll never get used to those damn tattoos.

And the veiny hands.

The toned chest.

The perfect morning face.

I need to stop.

I'm totally staring at Jayden. They both turned around and looked at me, amused.

"Good to know that you're just as obsessed with him as he is with you." Jordan says before walking away.

My cheeks turn red at his stupid insult/comment. You really can't tell with Jordan.

Jayden slightly chuckles before walking over to me. "You look cute." He says, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

The height difference pressing me straight to his bare chest.

"I'm gonna go get ready, you eat something. And coffee doesn't count." He says.

"Mhm." I nod, smiling as he disappears upstairs.

"We're takin' alcohol with us, can you cover for us?" Tristan asks, walking towards me.

"What?" I ask, grabbing a bowl.

"Amb, we're taking drinks with us. When mom or dad asks, cover. Ya hear me?" Tristan asks.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You know Aurora is sober." I whisper-yell if that's even a thing.

"Well good thing I'm not shoving it down her throat." He responds, snarkily.

"Dude. What kind of a boyfriend doesn't care about the fact that his girlfriend overdosed on drugs a year ago. And has been sober, ever since!? Why would you bring alcohol in this Tristan?" I say, disgusted.

"Fuck it. Forget I asked. You weren't much help anyways." He says, rolling his eyes before walking away.

I'm a very nonviolent person, but sometimes I just wanna slap him in the face for treating my sister like crap.