part 8

Enemies to Lovers
Part 8 KTH Series
@themaknaelinefics

You both were now sitting in silence on a bench, outside the bar. You thought it would be awkward for you both, but no. It felt comfortable. His warm presence in the chilly atmosphere made you feel full.

"I will ask the bar and get some ice for your hand" you said low and calm looking at his bruised knuckles.

"It's okay-" before he could protest you put your palm on his mouth, preventing him from speaking. You were really casual about it but on the other hand, Taehyung, had his heart beating like he has just ran a marathon for hours.

He began feeling dizzy. This was too much for him when his heart was racing like never before. But he seemed to like the feeling. Nevertheless, he decided to move away a bit to give himself some space to breath.

You realised what you did and suddenly you felt nervous too. You took your hand off from there and stuttered a bit before saying

"Ah, I-I'm gonna get i-ice. It's not okay!" you said and ran away from there making Taehyung smile to himself.

When did you, the annoying ass nerd, start making him smile and make his heart race? He didn't know that too. But he was really enjoying the whole thing with you. Maybe a bit too much.

As soon as he realised, he was grinning from ear to ear like an idiot, he wiped the smile off his face squinting his eyes. He looked here and there before pulling his lips in to control the smile which was going to erupt from his lips.

"She's driving me crazy" he mumbled to himself. As soon as he saw you approaching him with some ice, he cleared his throat clearing his smile too, making a poker face.

"Give me your hand" you said while you saw him zoning out. You snapped your fingers in front of his eyes making him look away with red ears.

'Was he looking at you?' you thought to yourself and shrugged it off.

"Why are you looking so red? Is it too cold?" he asked. 'What?! Am I blushing?! From when did I start blushing for this asshole!" you said and cupped your cheeks with your hands.

"Haha it's nothing!" you said and took his hand in yours.

"It's okay, I can do it" he said and was about to take the ice wrapped in a cloth from you but you pulled it away.

"I'll do it" you said sternly making him sit back down and pout.

"You look ugly with that pout!" you said out loud, more like saying it yourself. You found him utterly cute which you didn't want to accept. He immediately replaced his pout with his usual poker face.

You both were sitting in silence while you were dabbing the cloth gently on his wound. You hair kept falling on your face which didn't bother you much.

But it blocked Taehyung's view. He literally fisted his hands tight, controlling himself from pushing the hair strands behind your ear. But he couldn't help himself.

You felt his cold hands brushing against your warm cheeks and then tucking your hair behing your ear. You immediately looked at him, and saw him looking back at you.

His eyes spoke many things which he never did. His eyes poured his emotions out even if he didn't want to express them or even accept them.

Your eyes then fell onto his lips. He couldn't help but let his eyes fall on your lips too. Your lips seemed really inviting to him. He felt himself out of his control. It was as if his body was acting on its own.

He placed his right hand which was really cold due to all the ice, on your jaw, cupping it. His finger rested right behind your ear almost covering your whole face with his hand.

You took a sharp breath in due to the amount of coldness his hands had. He slowly leaned in making you close your eyes.

Just as your lips were about to touch you felt your phone vibrate between you both making you both snap out of your daze and move away. You got off the bench.

'What just happened' you thought to yourself brushing your hair back with your fingers. Taehyung mentally groaned looking to his side.

And just before he could look at you his eyes fell on the contact which was calling you making him grit his teeth. 'Joonie' It was Namjoon.

Before you could reach your hand, he gripped your wrist gently preventing you from lifting the call, resulting in the ending of the call.

He pulled you towards him making you stand in between his legs and your other hand on his chest. You then realised that his heart was beating as fast as yours was.

He looked into your eyes to see any signs of discomfort. As he didn't find any, he immediately smashed his lips on yours.