part 3

Enemies to Lovers
Part 3 KTH Series
@themaknaelinefics

You were on your way back home. You were thinking about Taehyung’s abnormal behaviour a while ago. Why was he behaving like that? Perhaps… No shut up! You shrugged your thoughts off and went into your house.

[Next morning]

You were running towards the school because you were late. You caught the metro since you didn’t want to be later. It was quite crowded. You saw a man dressed in a hoodie touching a girl quite inappropriately.

You would’ve just let them be if the girl didn’t have an uncomfortable expression. It was evident that she didn’t like the whole thing which was happening.

Before you could react something, you saw a man who was quite tall and buff pulling the man away by his hoodie.

“What the fuck is your problem man?” the person shouted and was about to throw a punch, but the taller man dodged it quite skilfully.

“My problem is that you are touching a woman, quite inappropriately without her consent” he said loud enough for other people to hear. The man got scared away and didn’t attempt to cause any scene.

You realised that your stop has arrived and you got down, surprisingly the man got down too. You really wanted to get to know him but you were not that good of a conversation starter.

“Hey” you heard his voice. You didn’t respond thinking he was talking to someone else.

“The black dress girl” he shouted and you realised it was you. You turned around to see him behind you stuck near the machine, which was denying to let him out.

You giggled and went towards him.

“Can you help me do this? I’m new to this country” he asked and you nodded. You then told him about how to do it and finally he was out.

He thanked you and you started running because you had to get to school.

“Hey what’s your name?” he yelled.

“YN” you yelled back making him chuckled and salute you. You smiled and bowed at him.

“Ugh I didn’t ask his name, I’m such a dumbo!” you scolded yourself.

You entered your school just before the gates were going to get closed. You sighed out of relief because you were not that late. You took your seat in the class.

You looked towards your right to see the most annoying person on this earth to you. Taehyung. You both have only one class in common.

“Hey gorgeous” he said trying to flirt. You gave him a look and he stopped.

“Guys, attention! We have a transfer student today. Come in Mr. Kim” the teacher asked the person to come in. You were uninterested until you saw the person. The person from metro station.

“Hello, I’m Kim Namjoon. I hope we get along together” the boy smiled showing off his cute dimples. His eyes fell on you. He passed you a wink and you giggled, which didn’t go unnoticed by the boy beside you who looked quite infuriated.