part 9

Enemies to Lovers
Part 9 KTH Series
@themaknaelinefics

He leaned in and looked into your eyes to find any signs to discomfort. But you had them closed, anticipating the kiss. He immediately smashed his lips on yours.

You were in between his legs and you felt a bit taller than him, since you were standing. He immediately stood up not breaking the kiss and lifted you up to kiss you properly.

It was quite cold and his lips on yours made you feel warm. The atmosphere felt much hot because of you both.

He sucked on your lips alternatively and then bit your lower lip making you let out a squeal which was swallowed by him.

He made you feel wanted. He made all the things in your head go away. Even the fact that you both always kept bickering. You felt as if he was providing and finding comfort in your kiss.

Taehyung’s feelings were now cleared up with the kiss. He had the feeling that he wanted to feel your lips against his all the time. He had the feeling to hold you in his arms and call you ‘his’ forever.

He pulled away from the heated session you both had letting you breath a bit. You both were panting in each other’s arms.

Even though you were out of breath and your heartbeats were erratic, you wanted to have the feeling again. His lips on yours was an addicting feeling. You felt yourself lose your sane and lean in again.

He connected your lips in a peck and immediately pulled away, sitting down on the bench with you on his lap. You both stared at each other’s swollen lips like crazy, but controlled yourself from kissing each other.

You both had to take a moment to divert yourselves from kissing each other again. You laid your head on his shoulder taking deep breaths.

He closed his eyes tucking his chin on your shoulder running his hands through your hair. Your nape which was right in front of his eyes had him enchanting him to kiss it.

He didn’t think again and placed a few butterfly kisses on your nape. If he thought about it, he wouldn’t have done anything until now. With you, he didn’t want think about anything. He wanted to do what he wanted to do.

He heard you sigh as a reaction to his kisses, which encouraged him more to continue it. He dragged his kisses to your exposed part of the shoulder and then to your cheeks.

You clearly enjoyed his touch. The goosebumps on every place he kissed confirms it all. He then felt you pull away and look down on your lap. He had his heartbeat frenzy seeing you having red cheeks.

“I-I like you” he blurted out involuntarily. He then saw you look up at him with wide eyes and he himself was surprised by himself. He saw your eyes go back to normal and stare into his eyes intently.

For the first time in his life, he felt something when someone stared at him. It felt like you were staring into his soul. It was always the opposite. People used to feel intimidated when they looked at him.

“Taehyung…” you trailed off. He thought he got his answer. You were hesitating.

“I don’t know what I feel for you. But I do know that I feel something for you. I want you to give me some time to figure it out” you said and then avoided his eyes.

His eyes sparkled. He felt like he had a hope.

“I don’t want to lie to you. I don’t know how you will take this information but…” you paused taking a deep breath.

“Namjoon confessed his feelings to me” you said and then looked into his eyes which were slowly changing its colour.

“And I didn’t reject him, not accept him” you said and felt him tense under you.

“So, you mean you have any feelings for him?” he asked straight-forwardly. You didn’t move an inch.

“That is the thing I don’t know. And I want to figure it out. And before I tell you anything I wanted you to know about everything. I wanted you to know how much of a mess my feelings are” you said sincerely.

Although his heart felt at ease that you were being as honest as possible with him. But he couldn’t help but feel dejected that you had some sort of feeling for Namjoon too.

By the next words he was going to say, he knew what he was getting himself into. He knew that he might get hurt in the end. But at that moment, it all felt right. It felt like everything was worth it if it was for you.

You saw him zoning out, opening and closing his mouth like a fish. You could say he was thinking about it. No one would be thrilled to know that the person they like, likes them too but also has some feeling for another person. You wanted him to think about what he was getting himself into. He then looked into your eyes, showing you a slight smile.

“I don’t care about anything, until you are willing to give me a chance and also give us a try. Everything is just worth it if it’s for you” he said taking your hands in his. His thumb drew some comforting circles on your knuckles.

Even thought you were a bit perplexed about his decision, you smiled at him. He showed off his boxy smile at you.

“Let’s go. Or we are going to catch cold or something” you chuckled making him smile at you. He nodded kissing your cheek.

You got off his lap and then he got up too. He took your hand in his putting it inside his pocket. You smiled to yourself at his cuteness.

You both then went inside the club and then saw there were 7 people. But it was just 6 when you left. You frowned confused.

“Hey! Where did you both go?! I thought Taehyung kidnapped you!” Mina raised her voice as soon as you both arrived at the table. You chuckled at her concerned face.

“Also, Namjoon is here! He was going to go with his friends but they ditched him. So, I joined him!” Mina said and pointed at Namjoon who fake-smiled at Mina.

What you didn’t realise was, Taehyung had your hand in his pocket even after you both came in. You saw Namjoon’s face harden and his jaw clenched. Taehyung secretly smirked to himself.

‘Huh! This is going to be tough’