"Sweetest person I know." He says so monotone.

"What's up Harry?"

"I just wanted to check up on you, in person ya know? I also had something to ask you."

"Mmm okay..." Looking at him confused, I slowly reach for my phone to see if he texted me.

Looking at my screen it showed no notifications besides Rosa texting me an update about Mila.

Okay this is planned because he doesn't know I work here since I never told him and I don't have any heads up. Wait did Rosa multi-texted me?

Throwing me off guard that she texted me not once but three times. I reach down to grab my phone before telling Harry to give me a second.

I don't mean to bother you, but I think something's wrong with Mila.

She's been crying for awhile and won't stop. I'm getting worried.

Is there anyway you can come? Maybe she misses you.

"Marisol? Are you okay?" Harry asks looking down at my phone then back up at me

"It's Rosa, Mila's sitter. Can we catch up another time? Somethings wrong with Mila."

Grabbing my water and speed walking towards the bar area I wait for the door to make the noise signaling Harry left, only to hear him close behind me.

"What happened? Is she okay?"

"I'm not sure." Looking for Asher I saw him sitting in the spot I had last seen him in, "Hey Asher, cover for me. If Marco yells at you tell him to call me." I head towards the storage closet grabbing my bag and jacket.

"No kiss goodbye dear?" He comments, opening his arms while walking towards me.

"I'm sorry." I stop dead in my tracks and turn to look at him, "Why don't you go kiss April's ass jackass?" I smile at him before turning to look at Harry who looked annoyed. "Text me a raincheck, and we can go out to lunch and talk like you wanted okay?"

"Yea that's fine." He smiles at me.

Turning around to head out the back door, he lightly grabs my arm and turns me to face him so we were chest to chest. Looking at him confused, he looks behind me and I knew what was going on. He was jealous and annoyed with Asher or his comment alone.

"Jealous now are we Mr. Harry?" I whisper making eye contact before looking down at his lips.

Without any warning he leans in and kisses me passionately for a quick second, "I'll meet you at yours in 10 it's not a problem. Plus it's been too long since I've seen princess."

Standing there completely flustered about what happened Harry begins to walk away stopping mid way to turn around and look at me.

"Love what you did with your hair too." He winks before completely walking out.
--

Sitting in Mila's room rocking her trying to calm her down I couldn't help but begin to panic. I've never seen her act this way before, she had a lower fever and was whimpering. Face all red, covered in tears and snort.

Rocking her back and forth helped settle her a bit. She wasn't giving me any of her signals of what she need. I was able to calm her down to a point she wasn't crying but she wasn't exactly calm yet. It was times like these that I wish I had a helping hand. Mila being sick was always a rough battle for me alone it was so bad once I had to stay with my parents until she was all healthy because I couldn't do it alone.