Chapter 4

After the introductions, everyone spread across the house.

As soon as the Saltzman twins were sat on the ground they ran over to Renesmee with wife smiles, "Hi. I'm Lizzie that's Josie." Lizzie told her.

"I'm Renesmee, but everybody calls me Nessie." Renesmee told the twins.

"Nessie do you wanna play with us?" Josie asked.

"Yay! New friends! Let's go do Jakey's makeup!" Nessie squealed as she grabbed Josie's hand and lead her the twins over to where Jacob stood in the corner.

"Hey Jakey, can we do your makeup?" The young Cullen girl asked sweetly as she took his hand and began to lead him to another room.

"Yeah, sure.. Wait what?! No Nessie.. I....." Jake sighed "Fine, just no glitter this time." He said sternly.

"Deal!" Nessie squealed.

"Uncle Nikki! Uncle Damey! Can we do your makeup too?!" Lizzie asked, giving the two men her best puppy eyes.

"Yeah 'Uncle Damey' let them do your makeup." Alaric said as he nudged Damon's arm.

Damon squinted his eyes at the twins, who both gave him puppy eyes, before sighing and nodding, causing them to squeal before turning to Klaus.

"Uncle Nikki?" Josie asked

"No, absolutely not..." Klaus said sternly, but as the twins flashed him their puppy eyes as well, he caved "Ugh fine, love, go on and get it over with."

The twins squealed again before dragging the two vampires in the direction of Renesmee and Jacob.

Everyone in the room laughed at their interaction before going back to the conversations.

Rendering their earlier encounter Freya, Bonnie, and Kol made their way over to where, Rosalie and Bella stood holding Brayden and Paisley, Bree standing at Rosalie's side.

"Hi, I'm Freya, this is Bonnie and my brother Kol, we thought we might offer to help the young one." Frays told Rosalie softly, as to not scare the children.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Rosalie. This is my sister Bree and our sister-in-law Bella." Rosalie said as she motioned to Bella, "And these little darlings are Brayden and Paisley."

Freya smiled softly at the children, "Hey darling, I know this is scary but we can help you with your magic." She said softly.

Paisley looked at her with weary eyes before burying her face Rosalie's neck again.

"She's pretty shy.." Rose said as she calming rubs the small girl's back.

"That's perfectly fine, she just needs to get used to all the new people." Bonnie said.

Brayden yawns, drawing the attention of the small group to him.

"I think it's nap time." Bella said softly to which Rose nodded in agreement.

"It was nice meeting you guys. We'll talk to you again later." Freya told them and walked away with Bonnie.

Rosalie and Bella nodded at them, before taking the two kids upstairs and into a bedroom. Leaving Kol and Bree alone.

"Hello Darling, the names Kol." Kol said with a slight smirk.

"I'm Bree.." she said softly, " It's nice to meet you."

Kol took her hand in his and lightly kissed her knuckles, "The pleasures all mine." He said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~