40. Round Two

(A/N: Skip if uncomfortable with explicit language, smut, degradation, pregnancy mentions, and unprotected sex.)

"Sh, calm down."

Muzan's whispers brushed warmly against your skin as he nibbled on the bruised marks left earlier on your body.

"My cock is still too big for you, baby."

Fifteen minutes after your initial challenge, you found yourself completely naked, bouncing on top of the husband who supported his upper body weight with one palm pressed against the floorboard and the other hand squeezing at your boobs.

"Nngh!" you mewled, barely able to form any proper words or proper thoughts. "I-I'm getting dizzy."

Then, there were the tears.

Tears that pricked at the inner corners of your eyes.

They pooled further as every slam from below forced lewd moans and gasps to fall from your sweet lips.

Why didn't you cry during your first time?

There was something about this new position:

The way you had your thighs placed on either side of Muzan's muscled torso, the way your husband was slipping every single centimeter of his thick cock inside your sopping cunt.

Muzan, like you, could felt the difference as well, marveling at how he could go so much deeper with his cocktip smearing precum with every snap up into your already battered cervix.

"My baby feeling good?" your husband chuckled, his grip tightening around your tits as he relished the feeling of your tiny cunt taking him all in. "Does my princess like this position?"

"Mmph!" you replied.

You were such an obedient little thing, so easy to please.

At your response, the slight sadism in Muzan's new smile didn't surprise you, only highlighting his temporary disregard of your wellbeing as the crazed demon only sought you for your pussy to breed.

His own brain clouded because he was obsessed with the thought of having a baby, and he was even more captivated by the idea of making you the mother.

When your husband released his hold on your boobs, one of your hands flew at your chest to prevent your tits from moving wildly while the other hand rubbed rough circles on your swollen nub.

Muzan slowly grew crazy at the sight.

"Fuck," your husband muttered to himself as his restraint started to slip away.

He pressed an innocent index finger at your nose.

"Look at yourself," he smirked, "rubbing at your clit like a little slut. You're so fucking dirty, princess."

As he spoke, your husband's heavy, earthy, and masculine scent possessed your thoughts, the feeling of his warm breath causing you to go rigid.

He chuckled. "You're too fucking desperate for your own good."

Biting your lip, you instinctively clenched your walls at the comment, arching your back from the immense pleasure that washed over your body.

This time, Muzan couldn't help it.

A moan fluttered past your husband's lips, and the resounding squelches got louder as he bottomed out snugly against your waiting uterus.

Wetting his coarse lips, Muzan also leaned closer, his bottom lip brushing against yours as he spoke.

"I'm going to fuck you harder, yeah?"

As you mulled over the question, you let your hands rest on your husband's back, feeling his dorsal muscles flex and relax under your touch.