moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

You put your phone aside and focused on your clearly stressed-out girlfriend as she laid down beside you in bed.

It was obvious her day had been rough. But, despite that, when you reached for her hand and tangled your fingers with hers, she opened her eyes and sent you a smile.

"Are you okay?" You asked before you kissed her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm alright. So happy to be home with my girl." She said and pulled you closer to her, not feeling like you were close enough until you put your head on her chest and tangled your legs with hers.

"I'm happy you're home." You said before you leaned in to lay a sweet kiss to her neck.

Pulling away a moment later, you bit your lip as you remembered back to what you saw earlier.

"I know a way to cheer you up."

"I'm listening." She said as she brushed the tips of her fingers along your arm.

You leaned in and Gigi closed her eyes in anticipation, expecting to feel your lips brush against hers.

However, you took her by surprise by peppering kisses across her neck.

Her breath hitched and she put her head back, happily letting go of all of her worries as she melted into you and the sweet flutter of her heart as you kissed her.

She smiled and put her arms around you as you moved to hover over her. She was on cloud nine, feeling more content than she's felt in days as everything that weighed heavily on her mind slipped away.

Knowing you were making her this happy only made you want to continue.

You had to admit that you felt a little nervous because what you had in mind is something you've never done before.

But you were full of wonder, too. You felt curious and excited to see how she'd react and although her heart was beating fast against your chest, yours was beating harder against hers due to the rush of excitement you felt as your lips traveled closer and closer to her ear.

She let out a soft sigh when you bit the lobe of her ear gently, giving it a little tug with a smirk on your face.

"Y/N," She sighed and you put your lips right against her ear before letting it slip.

"Gigi!"

She groaned and threw her head back, a curse word or two slipped from her lips as her eyes rolled into the back of her head, completely mesmerized and in love with what you'd done.

She turned you over, making your back hit the mattress as she laid on you.

"Oh, baby, that was so hot."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah," she sighed as she kissed you feverishly, fingers shaking as she felt a rush of desire and need like she's never felt before.

"I knew you'd like it."

"I can't get enough; of that sound, of you. Baby, you're so perfect." She said against your lips as hers moved passionately against yours.

It was obvious by the way that she kissed you that you'd made her feel a way she's never felt before. It was hard to put into words. She just... needed you. She needed you to keep repeating that sound, keeping letting it fall right into her ear time and time again.

"So... you want me to do it again... Gigi!" You moaned the last part, her name, right in her ear once more.

"Yes, baby girl,"

She smirked when you rolled her over, hovering over her once again.

You put your lips near her ear, but her other this time, and let her name fall from your lips, again and again, driving her wild as she held you tighter and closer than ever before.

"I love you,"

"I love you too, y/n," she said and smiled as you put your forehead on hers.

And when she kissed you again, you let the sound fall from your lips and onto hers once more, leaving Gigi feeling that blissful rush again and again that she only hoped wouldn't ever end.