6

Taehyung had been skipping along behind Yoongi as if they were going to a candy shop, but when he saw the flashing neon lights for the sex store Yoongi was heading to, he gaped, skipping to a halt.

Yoongi smirked, pleased to have shut the boy up. "What's the matter, baby boy? You're not scared, are you?"

Taehyung quickly snapped his mouth shut and shook his head. "No, uh, I always come to this store! Like, ten- no- twenty times a day!"

Yoongi snorted, opening the door for him. "After you."

Taehyung tripped over the threshold, gasping softly at the blatant porn being displayed in every direction across the store.

Yoongi stood beside him, gazing calmly around. "Such a casual place, huh?"

Taehyung held back a squeak and nodded.

Yoongi grabbed the boys hand and led him into the store, and Taehyung giggled behind his free hand at the contact.

-

Yoongi stopped in front of a tall shelf. "I think this would suit you."

Taehyung looked at it. "Puppy gear?" He beamed. "You think I'm cute like a puppy?"

Yoongi scowled. "I didn't say that."

He grabbed the kit off the shelf, which held a few different sized tail plugs, puppy ears, a collar, mittens and a leash.

He held it up, one eyebrow raised. "Ever done pet play before?"

"Uh...totally!" Taehyung lied, not wanting to seem stupid.

"Good. Then come over tonight and let's play."

Taehyung's heart skipped several beats. "O-okay."

Yoongi couldn't hide his smirk at check out.

He would scare Taehyung away with this scene, and would finally be free of the annoying persistent and optimistic boy.

Sorry Su, but it's for his own good anyways.

And ours.

-

Taehyung showed up that night, half surprising Yoongi as he had expected the boy to bail.

The younger boy beamed at Yoongi, holding flowers. "Hey!"

Yoongi huffed and yanked him inside.

He could feel Suga's warmth at the flowers, and dutifully put them in a vase with water in the kitchen for the alter to admire later.

"Follow me." Yoongi ordered, heading to the bedroom.

Taehyung saluted, quickly hurrying after the teacher.

Laid out on the bed were all the items they had bought earlier that day.

"On the bed." Yoongi instructed, pulling out some lube.

"Yessir!" Taehyung quickly jumped onto the bed and kicked off his boxers and pants without needing to be told.

"Eager?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"I just love spending time with you!" Taehyung beamed.

Yoongi sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Lay on your front."

"Yessir!" Taehyung flipped over, bouncing on the mattress.

Yoongi grabbed the plug with the tail attached to it. "Say your safeword if you want to stop."

"My what?"

"Safeword. Tata."

"Ooohh, we're still doing that?" Taehyung was confused.

Taehyung (Prequel To Virgin Classroom)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें