"You will kill me?" Raphael repeated slowly, "Do you know what that word means? Do you know what it means to kill a person?"

"I would have to see you as a person first," said Casey. "Oh, and one more thing," she looked back with her hand on the door to meet her eyes once more. Rafael "I don't give a shit about your rules," she said sweetly and slammed the door.
___________________
Eliana was invited to Rafael's office at a horrendously early hour, and so was Casey as she found out. She walked past me with a sour expression on her face. She sent me a death glare as she was walking by. She guessed it was deserved.

When Eliana entered Rafael's office she instantly started analyzing the interior. In the centre of the room, there was a desk with two red armchairs on one side and a brown leather chair on the other side. The office was spacious like every room in this house. It had enough space for a fireplace, a liquor cabinet, and a large bookcase packed with books. 

"Sit down Eliana" with a hand movement he pointed to a chair in front of him. The golden signet was "I know you're making a driver's license right now but until you get it one of my employees will be taking you to work "

"Have you ever seen a grocery store worker with a driver? I will take a bus"

"You're about to inherit a multimillion-dollar fortune, I don't think that's the case for most grocery store workers"

"I am just making a perfectly valid point that it would be weird to have a driver" Eliana replied.

She was trying to be reasonable here. Why is he so difficult?

"He will not be just your driver. He will be your bodyguard and he will accompany you anywhere you go"

"But it's not necessary! My plan did not include any security"

"It was not a well-thought-out plan then. Do you think being married to me is enough to keep you safe? There are many people who would love to get their hands on my fiancée. Security is to make sure that these people cannot touch you. Giovanni" Rafael pointed at the man who just entered the office, "Will be responsible for your safety whenever you're planning to go out remember to inform him about it. Every time you go out, Giovanni is supposed to act as your shadow and you have to be sure that he is behind you"

"Good morning Miss Snow, nice to meet you," Giovanni bowed politely.

"Likewise"

The introduction was short. When Rafael and I were alone again we decided to speak about yesterday's situation in the living room.

"I would also like to apologize for Casey's behaviour"

"Casey should be apologizing for Casey's behaviour,"

"My sister and you are unlikely to get along. She doesn't like to follow orders. I warned you about this "

"But we'll get along great because your sister will soon understand that this attitude will get her nowhere in this house. Speaking of the house. While living here, you will often come across my business partners. Please, keep your exchanges with them to a minimum and always be kind to them. For your own safety, don't get in their way "

"But they won't hurt us, will they? Especially Casey. If something ever happens to Casey ... "

"You will kill me? Your little sister said exactly the same thing to me because she was worried about your safety"

"Wait ... Casey told you this?"

"Usually I don't let the people get away with death threats, but in this case, I made an exception. For the future, watch yourself" Eliana nodded, but she wasn't really listening to him. She has been busy thinking about the new realization that she had about Casey. She worries about me.

Rafael got up from behind his desk and terrified Eliana watched as he walked around them to stand in front of her. He leaned towards her and looked into her eyes "Am I boring you, love? Come back with your thoughts to my office I am not finished speaking. I will say it only once Eliana - never threaten me again. You won't like what will happen if you try again" 

"Rafael?"

"Yes?"

"You are in my private space"

"Mhm" he confirmed and he came even closer and looked into her eyes as her breath quickened. Suddenly he placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked breathlessly.

"It's a punishment. For trying to threaten me "

"A-ah, okay," Eliana said weakly, which he took as an invitation to place a kiss on her lips once again.

🌹🌹🌹

Hi guys!

How do you like Eliana's punishment? 😉