Chapter 6- Feelings, Tomoyo and Fuko Ibuki!

Start from the beginning

"That means you like him silly!" She said...I laughed.

"Of course! he's my good friend!" I said Obliviously.

"No silly! I mean love!" I froze and turned really red.

"No!" I said looking away.

"You will soon realize it! Night Emiko!" She said, then soon leaving.

"Everyone keeps saying that!" I thought out loud.

______

The next day when I went to school, I saw Sunohara with Okazaki and he is obviously trying to confront her again, I sighed and walked over.

"You really are persistant" Tomoyo said she looked tired and annoyed, I kinda felt bad that she had to deal with him.

"Yeah, I think so too" Okazaki said, he noticed me, I shook my head and he laughed.

"I just came because I wanted to see you! You're so beautiful! You know?" He said with his arms up, I felt tense.

" I can't believe anything you say" She said, he screamed.

"Ahh! Oh no! I forgot the fake breast needed for my next class!!!! Tomoyo, would you please lend me your breast?! will ya?!" Sunohara yelled, I mentally facepalmed, I looked at Okazaki with a "I can not believe he just said that" look, he gave me the same look back.

"Why?" She asked looking a little strange and covering her chest with her arms.

" I did it! I caught you! See that? Did you see that!" He yelled grabbing onto Okazaki and pointing towards Tomoyo.

"What are you trying to say exactly?" Okazaki asked.

"Her asking me why means she can lend her breast to me! Right?" I once again facepalmed.

"HE'S A MORON!" I thought.

"Then that! That means her breast aren't real! They're Removable!" Sunohara declared, I sighed.

"Moron, moron moron" I whispered to Okazaki, he laughed.

"Of course they aren't removable" She said plainly.

"See there!" Sunohara said.

"In the first place" She said really irritated.

"Uh..Oh...sunohara you better run!" I said but too inaudible for him to hear only Okazaki heard, he nodded.

"In the first place!" Sunohara said completely oblivious that he was about to get his ass kicked.

She then Kicked him repeatedly about 500 times, I was amazed as I watched him fly back.

 Once again, as always I helped him up as he swore that he will get her next time. We patched up Sunohara and started heading towards class. 

"I'll get her next time" Sunohara said as we were going downstairs.

"You intend to continue this?" Okazaki asked.

"Seriously, lets be honest here, Tomoyo will always beat you" I said.

"Of course! Just watch me I'll get her next time" Sunohara said completely ignoring me.

"Wait a minute! There's the weird guy!" A high pitched voice said.

"I'm not a weird guy so it has nothing to do with me" Okazaki said.

"And I'm not a guy at all" I said, they all did not hear me, I sighed.

Then someone grabbed onto Okazaki's uniform, it was a small 1st year girl carrying a wooden star.

"Wait! Weird guy!" She said.

"Are you talking to me?" Okazaki asked.

"It's only natural, there's no one around here as weird as you! Someone weird like you only appears once in ten years! I don't think it's an exaggeration to say something like that!" she said calmly.

"No! I know for sure it's not an exaggeration!" She yelled, I stepped back.

"She sure is hyper" I thought.

"Thank you very much" Okazaki said sarcastically.

"You don't need to thank me!" She said seriously.

"I'm Tomoya okazaki Of 3-D! And these are my friends Youhei and Emiko!" Okazaki said, I nodded and Sunohara bent down.

"Who is this little kid? Is she someone you know?" Sunohara asked.

"ah! It looks like it's double weird guys!" She said, I laughed.

"At least she didn't mention me!" I thought.

"Hey! And just what is weird about me?!?" Sunohara asked, the girl looked like she was about to explode.

"Your hair is an impossible color!!!" She said pointing to his head.

"True" I muttered.

"Our first meeting, that's a rude thing to say" He said seriously.

The whole entire time she kept arguing with Sunohara and Okazaki. She was saying Okazaki's whole existence is weird. Apparently that wooden star is a gift to us, she told us that her big sister is getting married and she wants us to go the wedding. I assumed it was a starfish and she attacked me going into this daydream. Okazaki stuck the straw from his juice up her nose causing her to go back into reality.

I went home not speaking to Any of them, they didn't seem to mind. I went home finding Nagisa already home. It's just another day in my life here at Hikarizaka.