Chapter Sixteen

Blake's POV
---------------
"Blakey." My little sister Rose said, scrunching and releasing her fists. It was her way of asking me to pick her up.

I picked her up and planted a kiss on her nose. "Heya cutie, how was school?" Her eyes went wide as she wriggled in my arms. I put her back down on the ground and she sped off, returning moments later with a sheet of paper. She handed it to me and I looked at it. Scrawled across the page were various shapes and lines done in different colours.

"Aahh" I said, completely bewildered as to what I was looking at. "It's lovely" whatever it was....

"Hmmph." She said,sticking her hands on her hips. "What is it then?

Dang that five year old was smart. "It's...uh...a... A flower?" I tried. I should get points for effort. She stomped up towards me and whipped the sheet from my hands before running out of the room yelling. "Mommy knew what it was poopoohead."

Poopoohead. Well at least she was original.

"Hey man." My beta Tyler said walking into the living room. We brofisted and he sat on the chair across from me, switching on the XBOX. He threw me the controller and we began to play a few rounds of COD. Suddenly my head began to pound. My wolf whined. What the hell? An aching pain erupted in my leg then in my arm. I felt exhausted.

"Dude, are you okay?" I placed a hand on my head, biting my lip to keep back the pain. "Uh yeah, I'm fine." I lied standing up. "I'm just gonna go out for a run. Link me if you need anything."

I didn't wait for his reply before I ran out of the house, shifting mid-air and landing in my black wolf form. I darted through the forest, enjoying the feel of leaves crunching beneath my feet and the fresh wind whisking through my fur.

After a while I was met with the sound of running water. I trotted over towards the sound and found a little stream. For a while I followed it until I came to a larger body of water. For some reason, I itched to let my playful side out.

I darted towards the pool, dodging any trees and bushes that were in my way and jumped into the water. I jumped around in the water until I felt something by my hind leg. I turned quickly and looked down only to see a fish gliding through the water.

I swiftly plunged my head underwater in attempt to catch the fish between my jaws but all in vain. How the hell did bears manage to do this so easily? Grunting, I tried again and again and again but I still didn't get the fish. I started thrashing around in the water desperate to get the fish now but to no avail. It was too quick.

Snap!

I heard it loud and clear. I pivoted to face the sound but nothing faced me. It seemed like it had come from behind the bush. I raised my head and sniffed the air but there was no scent lingering.

I stepped silently yet cautiously towards the origin of the noise. I was literally about to pull back the bush when I got a link.

"Rogues!" It was Ty. "On the west border. Come quick!" Shit, I went to run but just as I was pulling away I thought I saw them. Them indigo eyes. Shaking my head of the idea I ran towards the west border but I couldn't stop thinking of her.

Aimee Solstice. Every time we touched sparks would shoot through my skin, heat would radiate from her when she was near me and whenever her eyes connected with mine my heart sped up. We showed all the signs of the mate bond yet she had no scent so I couldn't be sure. And then there was her hair and eyes. She used to have sleek black hair and icy blue eyes but now for some reason they were changing.

Transforming....

Then it hit me!

I knew what was happening, now all I needed to do was talk to Blair.

***

Yhup so there it is, Blake's POV!!! Hope you guys like it ! :)

Vote xx
Comment xx
Enjoy xx

Jaaayy ✌️✌️