✭ OT8

the ones who'd kiss you to shut you up...

chan . minho . seungmin . jeongin

chan — he does it to assure you — because he isn't sure how else to stop your overthinking and rambling. it's a soft but firm kiss and he leaves a sweet peck on your forehead and he holds your hand and lets you know everything's going to be alright.

minho — he does it just because. he loves the way your voice falters and the way your words trail off against his lips and he especially loves it when you recover from the initial surprise and a smile settles on your lips as you deepen the kiss, not letting go even when he tries to pull away. by the time it's over you're gazing at each other, breathless laughter escaping your lips.

seungmin — he does it when the heat of the argument is replaced by the coolness of the night and you both know you're sorry. you're about to tell him that when his lips meet yours because he knows what you're going to say, and when he pulls away, he simply smiles, his finger lightly tracing your lips, and says, "me too,"

jeongin — he does it because he's fed up with your teasing, however playful it may be and however endearing he might secretly find it, he mumbles a quiet 'oh my god, stop' as he presses his mouth against yours just to prevent more absurd recounts of his embarrassing moments come out of it.

...and the ones you'd kiss to shut them up

changbin . hyunjin . jisung . felix

changbin — you do so because he's excitedly squealing a little too loudly when you tell him you managed to get time off to go on a weekend trip with him. it's all grins and giggles as you squish his face in both hands and shut him up with a happy kiss.

hyunjin — you do so because clearly, that's what he wants. "y/n. y/n. y/n - " and with a smile, he welcomes your lips on his, melting into the kiss as he cups your cheek, and when you abruptly pull away and say, "now shut up, i'm trying to watch a movie," he can only pout before leaving little pecks on your temple and cheek and jaw.

jisung — you do so because he's singing a little too loudly in the middle of the night and when you playfully tell him to shut up, he gets in your face challengingly, saying something about you having to make him, only to have his sentence cut short as your lips meet his, and he forgets to close his eyes for a moment before deepening the kiss by pulling you even closer.

felix — you do so because he's an idiot for not realizing that you've been waiting for him to kiss you for the past half-hour. and when you suddenly lean in, barely touching, he's unfazed, pressing a finger on your lips and a playful smile settling on his face, "you weren't even listening, were you?" he has barely finished his sentence when your lips find his.