𝟎𝟏

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ ʳᵉᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸˡⁱˢᵗ: ꜱᴇx, ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ, ᴇᴛᴄ.{ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ} ᴀʀᴍꜱ ᴛᴏɴɪᴛᴇ{ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ} ᴠɪʙᴇꜱ{ᴄʜᴀꜱᴇ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛɪᴄ}

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Even if Rex Lapis didn't give her the affection she desired, there was always one there to take his place. Even if he already carried many burdens on his shoulders, he always made time for her. It was funny, really. Two immortals looking for something they didn't know the definition of. Maybe they just got caught up in too much affection they couldn't see what was real and what wasn't. Either way it would come to an end. Right? 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

You didn't like loud things. To put it in simple terms, you didn't like a lot of noise. The ringing in your ears was too much to handle most of the time. It would come from multiple things, and the ringing never seemed to stop. Whether it was the sound of your flames, or Hilichurls, and even people talking. And right now, you were surrounded by people. It was to be expected though. This was Liyue after all. 

There was always one goal when surrounded by a lot of people. Try to gain the least amount of attention as possible. 

You didn't care if someone asked you for directions or if they wanted to sell you something, you would just tell them where they needed to go or politely decline whatever their offer was. But if people started to stare at you for no reason, or if a group of people came up to you, then you would go into a frenzy. 

It's not that you were so secluded that you didn't want nothing to do with people, it was mostly trying to ignore the fact that you could get awkward at times. And that you killed a whole village of people. But that wasn't the point now, was it? 

You shook your head to clear out any thoughts and moved forward to step into Liyue. It seemed lively as always. People trying to sell you things, a few kids playing, people talking, the smell of food. It was hard ignoring all the happiness seething off most of the people there, it was like you wanted to wanted some of that. Or did you just resent it? Either way emotions was out of the picture for you... at least it was supposed to be. 

Ever since the village incident, you made a promise with yourself not to put any more people in danger. And by doing that, it meant not getting close to any. You never talked much to other people anyway so it wasn't a huge problem. So why was there always an emptiness in your heart whenever you see them happy? Resentment is what always came to your mind whenever you felt that ache. It never seemed to help though. 

Emotions were just an obstacle you had to overcome. They just got in the way. So you tried to get rid of them. They just never seemed to go away. Why?  

You groaned, exhausted from all the thoughts that crowded your mind. Why does that always happen when you space out? It annoyed you to death. Was it so hard to have normal thoughts like normal people?  Then again, you weren't mortal, so you didn't have the mind of one. They have their problems, and you have yours. Simple. Yet so hard to ignore. 

The only reason you went to Liyue in the first place was to visit Ganyu. No, not Rex lapis, not to just have a lovely scroll in a city full of people because you just love crowded places -  no. It was because you owed Ganyu a visit. 

You lightly smacked your forehead with your hand, wondering what went wrong. Most of the time - or every time - you went, you never liked being surrounded by crowds of people. You even asked Ganyu if she could meet you somewhere. In the end, it didn't work out because she had a lot of paperwork to do. Being the secretary for the Liyue Qixing wasn't easy... in most people's eyes. For Ganyu, it was like she could care less if a whole stack of paper was on her desk - which your sure has happened before.