𝟎𝟎

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ ʳᵉᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸˡⁱˢᵗ:ʟɪꜰᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀꜱ{ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ} ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ{ᴅ.ᴇᴀʀ} ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ᴏɴ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɢꜱ{ᴍɪᴛꜱᴋɪ} ᴍɪᴄʜᴇʟʟᴇ{ꜱɪʀ ᴄʜʟᴏᴇ} ᴀɴᴛɪ-ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ{ᴛxᴛ} ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ɪᴛ{ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ} ᴛᴇᴇɴ ɪᴅʟᴇ{ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴀ}

I͎ ͎s͎u͎g͎g͎e͎s͎t͎ ͎r͎e͎a͎d͎i͎n͎g͎ ͎i͎n͎ ͎b͎l͎a͎c͎k͎,͎ ͎f͎o͎n͎t͎ ͎s͎m͎a͎l͎l͎ ͎<͎3͎

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Glaze Lilies

They were always his favorite. No matter what other flower she showed him, he always chose the one he seemed to fall in love with. That's how it always has been. And that's how it always will be. It was ironic. No one ever paid attention to her, so why bother? She believed that her existence was compared to a mere ghost. She was just a tool that was called whenever they needed her. She often found herself in a field of the Glaze Lilies he always admired. He admired them so much. 

But why couldn't he admire the work she did for him? 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Wishing for peace was often hard to obtain. Nevertheless, it wasn't impossible. The wind softly rushed past the field of flowers. There were too many to count and too many to name but that didn't stop it from taking the ethereal feeling away from the Yaksha. Her H/c strands of hair easily ran with the breeze. Other times she would consider it annoying and a nuisance but at this certain moment of time, she could care less if a God came crashing down on her. 

Peace.

It was a funny feeling to her. The word made her throat dry - like wanting the sudden urge to drink a whole gallon of water - and it felt like she was numb at the thought. Why would someone like her deserve peace? It drove her crazy. 

Which is probably why she never got the opportunity to experience it. Always slaying monsters left and right. All to protect people that were too weak to defend themselves. And what did she get out of it? Nothing but more pain. Endless pain and suffering for what she did. And why did she continue to this suffering? It was a simple answer really, the reasoning she decides to stay and why she gets nothing out of it. 

Rex Lapis 

It's what she keeps telling herself every single day that she has lived. All for him. Always has been. Even if it hasn't gotten any recognition. It doesn't matter how many humans thank her. For they are mere mortals. What could she possibly get out of their thanks? Rex Laps had saved her and in return she was bound to protect Liyue. It was so simple, yet why was it so hard to do? Without anyone being by her side how was she supposed to cope? Perhaps she was just getting special treatment when she was younger. But even then all emotion seemed to fade as she herself, began to fade away.

"That was all in the past". 

It didn't matter how many times she heard those words. She just tuned them out. It was practically engraved in her mind by the number of times she heard it. Your past is what makes a person. Not the present or the future. 

It's always the past. 

So why couldn't anyone see that she was slowly breaking from it? 

..