𝟎𝟑

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪ ʳᵉᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵈᵉᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸˡⁱˢᵗ: ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ {ᴋʜᴀɪ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ} ᴏᴋ {ᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡꜱ} ᴄʜᴏᴋᴇ {ɪᴅᴋʜʙᴛꜰᴍ} ꜱᴏᴄɪᴏᴘᴀᴛʜ {ꜱᴛᴇʟᴏᴜꜱᴇ} ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴘɪʟʟꜱ {ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀꜱ}

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Time meant nothing for them. That's what she said at least. She was always there to reassure him, even if she was at her worst. She always found time to be there for him. Why did she choose to stay? No matter how many times he pushed her away, she came crawling back with fresh wounds from his words. She thought he wouldn't notice. He thought it was his fault. It was difficult. No one said it would be easy. Especially for the Adepti. It was so difficult. It was painful for anyone else to watch, let alone themselves know what they were getting into. Why was it so difficult?

Why was love so difficult?

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"C'mon, Xiao! You're pretty slow for an Adeptus."

Her voice made his shoulders stiffen. She was here again. She was always here. Everywhere he turned she seemed to be there. Always there with open arms.

It annoyed him to death.

She turned around so she was completely facing him. Her e/c eyes shining with mischief and her smile never faltered. Why did she always smile around him? He hated how it made his heart hurt. It wasn't in a bad way though, it still bothered him nonetheless. Was something wrong with him? Was he sick and didn't know? He didn't know and he didn't like it.

She held out her hand, as if silently telling him to take it, and looked at him expectantly.

"We can stand here all day if you want, I don't mind, but can you at least stop staring at me like you don't know what to say?" she teased.

But he didn't know what to say.

He cleared his throat, pushing her hand away and walked in front of her. "I don't need your hand. I'm not an infant that needs to be walked around."

She laughed. "Well, okay! Whatever you say Xiao. Or better yet, shall I call you Alatus?"

Xiao froze. His eye twitched when he heard her giggle louder. Her laugh would be the death of him, and he didn't know if it was in a good or a bad way.

Her laughter started to fade when she saw him turn around and walk closer to her. He narrowed his eyes as she looked with a nervous smile.

"No."

Xiao watched as she slowly started to panic in front of him. Her mouth was left agape as she nodded her head up and down furiously. It was a funny sight.

"Yes! Okay! Got it! Won't call you that! I'll be sure to remember it! Don't you worry! Ehe-" she kept on rambling and didn't notice the faint smirk on Xiao's face. She truly was a bundle of emotions. Something he didn't know how to handle, and yet stuck around to see where it went.

The Yaksha lifted his finger, and gently flicked her forehead to stop her ramble. "You can stop talking now. No one likes it when you ramble." he grumbled.

He loves it when she rambles.

She put a hand on her head where he flicked her, like it was the most painful thing she experienced.