Look at me in the eye.

Monday.

Monday was Rue's most feared day.

She would always come home tired with a backpack full of homework that would usually take hours to do. But she still finds time for me.

"C'mon.....say something." Bloo urged,we were in the tea room. Eduardo and I wanted some tea,Bloo tagged along. "Something." I spoke softly,taking another sip.

"Say it already ok- wait...what?"

"Something." This time I was getting frustrated, Bloo gasped,and started running around singing' she talks she talk she definitely talks!'

"C'mon Terrence let me go!!!"

That was Mac's voice,while Bloo was still going psycho I excused myself from the table and looked out the window. A tall boy with a red plaid shirt,a pair of cargo pants, and a really ugly face was holding Mac by his Backpack. By the looks of it he was about to give him a wedgie. Not on my watch...even though I don't have one.....

"Oh brother. Terrence. Let me -hey where're you going?" Bloo called after me as I stormed out of the room. After opening the door I walked right up to the boy,who was reaching down for Mac's undies.

"Put him down." I spoke,staring up at the boy courageously. He was really tall,he looked at me for a second ,then busted out laughing. "Seriously?! Do you really think a small girl can beat a big tough guy like me?!" He dropped Mac,who hit the ground and didn't bother to get up.

"Eloise,don't provoke him. He's delusional from t.v." Mac warned,though I didn't listen.

The boy took a step forward,I stood on the top of my toes to reach his height. "Do you really want to mess with me? I ,who can beat you up in a second,even though your a girl?" Geez,full of yourself much?

"Look at me straight in the eye," our nose touched,Terrence was wide eyed while I kept a stern face on. (Pic above) "Do I really look like a helpless little girl,oh and News Flash. I'm an Imaginary Friend!!"

The boy's eyes turned as stern as mine,"Well I don't care if your an Imaginary Friend!! I'm more powerful than you'll ever be! Take a look at my lame brother Mac!!"

He's Mac's brother!?!? What kind of brother are you!? Seriously even though I'm literally heartless your more heartless?! Is that a saying? Maybe not but WHO CARES???!!!

"Eloise what're you doing?" Bloo shouted,walking over,"This is Terrence we're talking about. He's the meanest,lamest,UGLIEST brother in the world. Only moi can take him-"

"Not now Bloo!" I spat,not taking my eyes off of Terrence. Bloo shut his mouth, staring at me wide eyes.

    "Just so you know, Rue created me to protect her and her friends. And since I don't have her anymore, I'll protect my own friends." Terrence scoffed, some of his spit hit my cheek, but I didn't wipe it off.

    "C'mon, let's get this over with." Terrence snorted, then raised his fist. I took a few steps, then when I was a few feet from Terrence I got in a fighting stance. Suddenly I threw a few punches mid air at Terrence, blasts of air shot out and hit him square on the chest.

     Mac and Bloo stared at me with wide eyes as I shot more blasts of air at Terrence. When he was on the ground, not getting up, I stopped and stared down at him.

     "What's that about me being helpless?" I asked coldly, my eyes turned into slits. Terrence didn't answer, he stood up and started running away.

   "What. Just. Happened?"