Eduardo CoCo and Madame Foster

-ter.

That feeling never left my gut, but no one else seemed to have the same feeling.

"So tell us about yourse-WAHH!!"A flash of purple came, and the next thing I knew that purple bull Friend was clutching Mac and Bloo crying.

"Senior Mac and Bloo are with stranger!!"His Mexican accent pouted, ''If you here to adopt no take Bloo!!He belong to Mac and-and-" He started crying again, Mac and Bloo looked like they were about to give since he wwas giving them a death hug.

"Woah!!I'm sorry Eduardo but she's not going to adopt!!She's staying here with us!!" Wilt reassured.

Eduardo calmed down a bit, but didn't let go of Mac and Bloo. "Sorry. I bit jumpy." He apologized, setting Mac and Bloo down. "I Eduardo."

"This is Eloise, now c'mon y'all, Breakfast should be re-"

"Coco!!" That bird....tree....airplane....was infront of me.

"Coco Coco cocococo!!" It spoke, it's querky eyes were staring into mine. "This is Coco. Coco this is a new friend staying here with us, Eloise." Mac introduced before Wilt could take a breath.

"Coco?"

"Yeah well I'm sorry but we're all hungry too. Besides we gotta finish that tou-Hey we're finished!!Time sure does fly when we're having fun!!" We just walked into a giant dining room.

Friends surrounded the table filled with so many breakfast entres it made my mouth water. At the end was a small lady with a pair of glasses. Next to her was Mr.Herriman and Frankie.

"Oh hello sweetie." The lady greeted as Mac,Bloo,and I walked over. "I hear your the new Friend.I'm Madame Foster.Let me take a look." She then grabbed my face.

"Big eyes, working nose, strong teeth!Yes she'll do nicely here!" She patted my nose gently with a pleasing smile. For the first time ever, I felt a little warm inside. Rue would always do that to me whenever I was being a little serious.

Mac and Bloo walked away, I gave a nod to excuse myself and took a seat next to the two. Every Friend near us stared at me with wide eyes. What?

A plate filled with sausage and fried ham was put in front of my seat. The Friend next to me had pancakes piled high with syrup overflowing the top like a volcano.

"Why aren't you eating?!C'mon EAT!!"Bloo shouted into my ear,jabbing his sausage filled fork near my own sausage. I shook my head no. Pushing the plate of meats away from me.

"Eat!!"

"Bloo!!" Mac scolded, leaning against his table to see what was going on. "She might be a Vegetarian. Right?" I nodded my head,"You see?"
Bloo looked very confused,"What's a Vegetarian?"he said Vegetarian in a weird voice. "Someone who doesn't eat meat."

"WHAT?!?" He bursts,making Eduardo practically jump out of his seat. Bloo looked at me like I was crazy. "HOW CAN YOU NOT EAT MEAT MEAT IS AWESOME!!!???I DONT KNOW HOW YOU CAN LIVE WITH YOURSELF!!OR SLEEP!!!" All I did was stare at him with a blank expression .

"Bloo!!" Mac scolded.

Time skip.

This place is really cool, apparently CoCo can make eggs with cool stuff filled inside! Wilt is awesome with Basketball. And Eduardo is super sweet. I think I'm going to like it here.

"Well I gotta head on home. See you tomorrow. And Bloo don't get in any more trouble." Mac said as he was leaving. All five of us were in the doorway to say bye. The second Mac's foot disappeared from the doorway Bloo turned to us.

"Now let's see if we can make little Ms.Quiet over here talk." Bloo smirked evilly,pointing a finger to me.

"Coco coco coco coco." Coco....uh....chirped, a not so promising expression on her face.

"Coco's right Bloo. She can talk. You just haven't seen her talk." Wilt defended.

"Oh really?" Bloo asked,hands on his hips." Well then let's hear yah."

"..." I only stared at him with a blank expression. Bloo looked annoyed. We stayed that way for a few minutes untilBloo busted out,"See!?" He turned his back towards us,rubbing his knuckles...if he has any.

"Looks like I'll have to use my Cu De Ta!!" Eduardo ignored him and led all of us upstairs,leaving the evilish Bloo downstairs to find a way for me to talk. When we got upstairs CoCo got in her nest,Ed on his top bunk,Wilt under the bottom bunk,and I went to my hammock.

Maybe this will be my new home.