× • × • × • × • × • × • × • × • × •

"As per your request, I've hired a motorbike for two days."

"Thanks a lot, Zhan ge." Wang Yibo excitedly glided his hand through the bike. He got onto the bike and wore a helmet. Xiao Zhan climbed behind him and clipped his helmet.

"Hold on tight, Zhan ge or else you'll be flying off."

"Wang Yibo, just don't crash into a wall. I don't want to be in the headlines. Spare this 29 year old man's life."

Wang Yibo turned the engine on while Xiao Zhan immediately wrapped his hands around his stomach. His hands could sketch out the hard abs of the younger man and cleared his throat. He wanted to feel the heat of bare skin and watch Yibo tremble under his touch. To have Yibo at his mercy.

Suddenly Wang Yibo hit the break causing Xiao Zhan to yank forward. His rigid chest collided with his back causing Wang Yibo to gasp internally. The heat from Xiao Zhan's body seeped through the layers of his clothes. A strange feeling pooled inside him and the warm hands of Xiao Zhan around his stomach was not making things easy for him.

"Why did you do that?" Xiao Zhan enquired in annoyance.

"The traffic lights." Wang Yibo answered. "We need to obey them. Safety first, Zhan ge."

"My baby is smart." Xiao Zhan said, impressed.

The two travelled for an hour, taking in the beautiful sight of the city. They stopped by a restaurant to try out different Thai cuisines. Wang Yibo took off his helmet and tousled his blonde hair. Some of the young maidens around watched him with admiration and squeaked. Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyes and trotted inside.

As they sat around the table, Wang Yibo exclaimed, "Let's order the famous dishes."

Xiao Zhan nodded his head in agreement and gestured for the waiter. As the waiter took the order, his eyes were fixed on Wang Yibo much to Xiao Zhan's distress. He doesn't know why but felt a rush of possessiveness taking over and clenched his fist. Five minutes later, the table was arranged with Thai Style Fried Noodles (Pad Thai), Slow-Cooked Pork (Khao Kha Moo), Tom yum goong (spicy shrimp soup), Som tum (spicy green papaya salad) and Thai iced tea (Cha Yen).

 Five minutes later, the table was arranged with Thai Style Fried Noodles (Pad Thai), Slow-Cooked Pork (Khao Kha Moo), Tom yum goong (spicy shrimp soup), Som tum (spicy green papaya salad) and Thai iced tea (Cha Yen)