«28 - The Thirteenth Progenitor»

Start from the beginning

"Have you taken your pills?" I ask before proceeding for safety.

They nod and we continue through the building, careful of noise. 

Until finally, we get to the office room with our targets inside.

I burst through the door, immediately launching my attacks with both katanas in hand as the other follow in suit and more squads burst in through the windows, walls and doors.

"Oh my, what a surprise."

The target is a thirteenth progenitor with abnormal strength and ability for his rank, Crowley Eusford.

Along with his partners, Horn (blond nurse) and Chess (violet nurse), each being a Seventeenth Progenitor and serving Crowley. We'll need to separate them quickly.

"Unfortunate to see your face, but at least I'll be able to cut it up!" I yell, raising my leg to kick him.

The teams merge up into their squads and take on a progenitor with a minimum of two squads to each one.

"Hmm, you planned this out nicely, but it won't work. Thanks for the fun, though!" Crowley laughs, and with the end of his statement, he lunges towards the other squads who are busy fighting off the other two vampires.

I charge after him, intercepting before he can harm the others,

"Your fight's with me, bastard!" I yell, swinging my katana at him. It only scratches his face before Crowley leaps backwards into the second squad fighting him.

They use a combination by having one jump onto the other's leg, then using their full strength to kick the member of their team at a high enough speed to get a critical on Crowley.

In doing so, Crowley only responds with,
"That wouldn't be very fun to get hit with."
"Too bad, you cant dodge." I respond.

Coming up from behind him at a higher angle, I charge with a kick and surround Crowley with black smoke to restrain him.

The other team finally launches their attack however, the blonde vampire blocks the attack from them. While, the purple one grabs my leg and throws me through a wall.

I was sure they'd be able to separate the three... so what went wrong?

I look around to see the rest of the squads beat up, but none are dead, thankfully. Looking back through the hole made in the wall, I see the squads charged with beating Crowley on the ground already.

I charge back through and grab the ones who cannot move,

"Anyone who can move! We need to hold them here until support arrives!!"

Some get up and raise their gear. I take the immobilised people and take them to rest.

"Woah, no wonder they want you alive. You'd be pretty fun to have on our side. How about you tell us everything about that little play army, then join us?" Crowley says with all seriousness.

"Hah! As if I'd betray my own family! Go to Hell before I send you back myself." I scoff.

Good thing I learned a few tricks before this battle.