«1 - The Beginning»

•Sanguinem/4 Years After Virus Outbreak

"Mika! (N/n)! Take a look at this!"

A 12 year old boy with black hair and green eyes says as he reads a book on killing vampires. His name is Yuuichiro Hyakuya.

(Yuuichiro Hyakuya)

(Yuuichiro Hyakuya)

When I was brought to Sanguiem, four years ago, I met two boys who had informed me on everything I needed to know. One being Yuu and the other, Mikaela Hyakuya.

(Mikaela Hyakuya)

(Mikaela Hyakuya)

Over the years, I've gotten to know the two and their large family of orphans. I thought Ray, Emma, Norman and everyone else would be with them, but.... They aren't even in this Universe...

I was originally transported through an unknown method from my Universe and instead of finding myself in that Human world with my family, I ended up in a world now ruled by vampires after a virus killed human adults over the age of 12.

The living kids were brought to this underground city to feed the vampires and live out the rest of our lives, and expected to stay here and do as we are told. It's just like being in Grace Field all over again.

"It says right here... that if you bash a vampire's head in, it'll die!" Yuu points to a sentence as I look over from my chair.

"I'm busy thinking. Don't talk to me right now, okay?" Mika grumbles with his eyes closed and relaxes in his own chair.

I stroke Mika's soft, luscious blonde hair as he looks to me confused with bright blue eyes.

"(N/n)... what are you doing?" He asks.
"You're hair's just really soft. Sorry, I'll stop." I take my hand away and look at Yuu's hair.

"Don't you even think about it!" Yuu backs away a little as an evil grin forms on my face and I reach for his hair.

«•»

I stroke Yuu's hair as he continues to read the book.
"Look, if you rip off the badges they have on their arms, UV light will kill 'em, too!"

"Not interested." Mika says, dismissing Yuu again.
"That's mean, Mika. Yuu might just cry if you keep ignoring him." I tease.