«8 - Mitsuba Sangu»

"Morning, princess." Hikari greets with a smile as we stay within our shared mind.

"What? That time already? Were we talking for that long? It's crazy we could talk all night." I laugh.

"Yeah, how did we go from talking about the contract to how much of an idiot Yuu can be sometimes?" He questions, leaving us in silence.

"Well, it would be best to wake up right now. How do I get out of here?" I ask, standing up from our sitting position.
"Easy. Just think about leaving." Hikari simplifies, as I try.

 I open my dry eyes to the sound of birds singing and light rising above the horizon

I open my dry eyes to the sound of birds singing and light rising above the horizon. With very few clouds passing by, the blue and purple sky mix with the dominant cool colours from the Sun.

"Pretty... What time is it anyway?" I mumble, looking to my alarm clock. The digits read 06:00.

'Damn it, Hikari! You said it was time to wake up!'
'No, no. I said 'Morning, Princess'. You should know better.'

I get out of bed and clean myself and my room. Cleanliness is most important, right?

By 06:30, I prepare an omelette and get myself ready for our first day on the front lines. Oh, this is definitely going to be amazing.

I lay out my uniform and dress myself to find, it's a perfect fit.

(Your Uniform)

(Your Uniform)

These uniforms are so amazing. I wonder how they were made.

«•»

I walk with Yuu to the main building for the Moon Demon Company as we talk about various things. I look ahead to see Shinoa waiting by the brick building.

"Morning, Shinoa!" I smile, waving my hand in the air.
"Hello, (Y/n) and Yuuichiro. You both look smart in the moon demon company uniform." Shinoa says, with her hands behind her back.

"Oh... It's you, Shinoa..."

I stare at Shinoa for a moment taking in her new uniform. It's almost identical to mine, but she has a pink bow tied around her neck, to add flare I presume.