Chapter 15: Hospital And Attack

Ran's POV:-

Shinichi… It's my fault! I didn't let him explain himself, instead I ran away like that without looking, he always wanted to save me from danger, just why does he have to do it like that, why he never thinks of himself first, just why?

This same thought came to my head every time I looked at Shinichi when we were in the ambulance, I already contacted his parents and who worries about him, I kept on crying while I was holding to his hand tightly.

Time passed slowly, very, very slowly, Now I was running with him in front of me, until we reached the emergency room…

Nurse: Please, Stay here.

Ran: O-okay.

I was speechless all the time, even after his parents and friends arrived, I didn't speak to them about anything, instead, I tried my best to not let that tear which appeared in my eyes escape it, not in front of them…

Shinichi…

*Doctor Comes Out*

Youkiko: How is he?!

Doctor: What's your relationship with the patient?

Yousako: We're his parents.

Youkiko: So?

Doctor: So, he needs a huge surgery in the head, his brain has a huge damage, add his blood loss, it will never be that easy, he has 15% chance of surviving…

Ran: N-no, Why?

Shinichi, you can't just leave like this! I still have a lot to ask!

Ran: No!

The next thing I knew is that I'm trembling to the floor before the light betrayed me…

Yousako's POV:-

Mori: Ran!

Yousako: I think she got enough from all what's going on here, the accident happened right in front of her eyes…

Nurse: We're ready to take him.

Doctor: Okay, just be careful.

The nurse pulled Shinichi out on a carrier, we all went pale at that bloody sight…

Mori: I'm going to ask for a room for Ran.

Yousako: Okay…

Shinichi…

We stopped in front of the surgery room he was shifted to, waiting for good news, hoping not to hear one word, "Dead".

*1 Hour Later*

Youkiko: I hope it goes smoothly…

Yousako: Hope so…

Everyone was here now.

Hattori: How did this happen?

Yousako: We don't know, we feel too bad to ask Ran-kun about it…

Youkiko: But at least it is an accident…

???: Sorry to tell it's not accident.

Mori: Keibo-duno.

Inspector Megure: The truck which hit Kudo-kun had a fake number, add that it ran away and wasn't find until now…

Yousako: So, it's a…

Hattori: Murder.

Takagi: Well, the accident was caught by the security camera of a small cloth shop, it filmed all what happened…