Chapter 7: Face To Face

Shinichi's POV:-

When I woke up I was tied up in somewhere that looked like a room of an abandoned house, my head feels like it's going to explode, I think I will vomit!

What happened?

I REMEMBER!

I waked up on my bed and remember I slept because of a sleeping drug which was in the food I ate, but why did they?

*Shinichi: Shit, I should catch those men and end up all this trouble.*

I realized that the window is open and I use my clothes to make a rope and I went outside using it and sent a message to Ano Kata's mail address so I could catch him first, then after that..........

*Flashback*

I told the boss to come to this port as fast as he can with the others who escaped the FBI's grip so he can take avenge from me if he wants.

Ano Kata: Well, Well, thanks for the invitation, Kudo Shinichi.

Shinichi: You're welcome, Ano Kata, I mean Carasuma Rinia-san.

Ano Kata: What?!

Shinichi: I know almost everything, about your organization, as you know, but you didn't expect this, right?

Ano Kata: You! Well you came to here yourself but you too didn't expect to fall into the trap you made yourself, you came alone without a good plan, I came here with some help with me and I have what I need to make you pay me back for what you did and caused!

Shinichi: What?! 

Then someone came behind me and hit my head with a stone, I immediately lost consciousness.

*End Of Flashback*

Shit, I had to tell someone about this, what should I do now? What should I?

Then someone came to me, his eye; Could it be?!

Man: Nice to meet you finally after all the trouble you caused, my code name is "RUM".

I knew it!

Rum: For your luck, we can't kill you now, we will soon move outside Tokyo so everything is going to become easier, but first, I have to make sure that you will be unable to escape again, ready?

He untied me which made me surprised, but little did I know he was ready to bit me up!

He punched me hardly and laughed like a devil until I was half dead and this was the point where my memory started to get obfuscated, and he left me like that, collapsed on the floor, bleeding from all my body.....

Hattori's POV:-

*Past Time*

Damn, that Kudo really did run, I knew he will do it, I'm pretty sure that Kudo will try to face those men by himself, that idiot, the good thing is.......

*Flashback*

Hattori: Hey, I think that Kudo will try to run away so he can face the four men who escaped by himself, he seems for planning to do something of that.

Agasa: Really?! But what reason made you come here? I don't think it's just to say that.

Hattori: Can you put a tracker device in his watch, this way will help us find him if he escapes.

Haibara: But how will you get that watch?

Agasa: What if we made him sleep so we can take it?