Chapter 6: Not The End

Shinichi POV:-

I went in a car with Camel and another FBI agent called Jones and I started to lead them to the place where I was trapped in.

The FBI told the secret police to help out, but no one told me what was the plan they prepared.

Shinichi: The glasses started to catch the signal, agent Camel.

Camel: Well then, Jones.

At that very moment, Jones made me lose consciousness with a taser and everything turned black.

Camel POV:-

Jones: Should we really do this?

Camel: It's the order which we took, to make him lose consciousness after we catch the signal, so he doesn't get involved, his parents asked us to do this as their son will try to help out for sure.

I stopped the car and gave Jodie-san the glasses.

Jodie: Take Kudo-kun back to his house.

Camel: Okay, but what about the.......

Jodie: You are only going to take him home and come back.

Camel: Okay.

Shinichi POV:-

When I woke up, I was locked up in my own room, then when I remembered everything.....

Shinichi: I must go!

But the door opened and Hattori entered.

Hattori: You are awake, thank god.

Shinichi: Why don't you start explaining everything? What is going on here?!

Hattori: The FBI didn't make a full success.

Shinichi: What?!

Hattori: While the FBI was having their fight with the men in black, three dangerous men succeeded in their escape.

Shinichi: Don't tell me.........Are they...?

Hattori: Yes, Vodka, Gin, and Rum; add that their boss wasn't in that place which you mentioned.

Shinichi: Then why did you lock me up?! Give me a clear answer !!!

Hattori: Those men still want to take advantage of you, at least they only want you for now and......

Shinichi: And?

Hattori: And they may cause the murder of all the people you know as we thought from the very beginning.

Shinichi: Then how much time should I stay in here?

Hattori: You will stay here until you revert back to Conan in about.......two weeks.

Shinichi: Kidding! 2weeks long!

Hattori: You stayed a year-long in Conan's body, wait for those 14 days to end.

Shinichi: Well.

[Skip Time]

As I stay longer in my room as more I get mad, I have been locked up for 4 days only and it makes me angry when I remember there are another 10 days to wait for.

*Door Opens*

Youkiko: Your lunch, Shin-chan.

Shinichi: Should I stay like this for another 10 days?

Youkiko: This is for you Shinichi, not for us, you know we already hate this idea but if it is going to give us a function, we must agree.

*Leaves room and lock the door*

I started to eat my lunch, but after I finished it, I realized my eyes started to become heavy; Did they put something in the food? After a couple of minutes, I fell asleep.

Ran's POV:-

I didn't hear anything about Shinichi in a while, but I'm sure he got out of the hospital but I want to check him myself, I went to his house with Sonoko and Sera-chan.

*At The Kudo's*

*Bell Rings*

Youkiko: Ran-chan, Sonoko-chan, and Sera-chan, What a surprise.

Sera: How do you know my name? I have never met you before.

Youkiko: Shin-chan told me about you once.

Ran: Oh yes, about Shinichi, how is he now?

Youkiko: He is fine, but I think he will be mad when he wakes up.

Sonoko: What do you mean?

Youkiko: After Shinichi got out of the hospital, he managed to do something dangerous with the person who shot him back in Tropical Land, so we had to lock him up in his room, and he seemed to try to get out of the room that we made our mind to put a sleeping drug in his food.

Ran: I think he won't just be mad.

Youkiko: Well, Hattori-kun is here for Shin-chan so he is the only one who can calm him down, you see.

Then we went to the living room where we found Hattori-kun.

Hattori: You're that girl of Kudo's, and your friends.

Ran: Geez...I'm not his!!! Well, not.....for.....now *Blush*

Sonoko: What's this? Do I smell some romance here? *Grin*

Ran: Geez, Sonoko!!

Well, for now, I want to check Shinichi myself.

Ran: I'm going to the Toilet.

Sonoko: Ok.

Actually, I went to Shinichi's room, it's locked as Shinichi's mom said, when I was about to start searching for the key nearby I heard something from Shinichi's room, was that the window......Did He?!

I ran outside but I was late, Shinichi escaped through the window, I returned to the living room.

Ran: Shinichi Escaped!!

Youkiko: That's impossible, the key's still here!

Ran: He escaped through the window I went outside and saw a rope made from clothes suspended from it.

Shinichi's mom ran to his room and we followed her, when she opened the door, we didn't see him only the rope of cloth nothing else except for a piece of paper.......

- - - - -

Sorry for this but I have to go and put an end for all this trouble, I will start my move before they do so I make sure there isn't anything to fear of anymore, add that I can't just sit down while danger is still surrounding, but I promise to come back alive, forgive me.

Shinichi
- - - - -

Shinichi........What are you up to? Shinichi.

[To Be Continued]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~