'Seiriously?! That guy?'

'I never knew he was this strong!'

'I knew that he has a well built body and all but-'

Every student was staring at Kiyotaka, they were desperately trying to figure the situation out and how the 'gloomy guy' in the background just did something unfathomable. 

The Ayanokouji Group except Airi were still silent watching the bizarre situation.

Kei wasn't really surprised at his actions, she was more intrigued at why the kouhai suddenly attacked Kiyotaka, and she suddenly got a conclusion and started giving Kiyotaka a death glare. Sato was frozen inplace still digesting the contents of what just happened the same goes for Airi you could have mistaken her for a statue if she weren't breathing. 

Horikita and Matsushita were shocked but not to the point the previous two girls were, they are currently analyzing the current predicament Class-D's ace has gotten himself into.

The defectives were all talking amongst themselves some were questioning many things such as their relationship, and what led to Ayanokouji getting an onslaught of punches and kicks.

~Flashback~

Amasawa POV~

Ah freedom feels nice.

Our whole school year was walking towards the gymnasium for the opening ceremony I was walking with the other students who will try to get senpai~ expelled, but the keyword here is 'try'. 

If it was this easy to expell him the Director Tsukihiro would have done so already, and now the excuse they gave us was it'll be a 'Special Exam' of some sorts and the one who succeeds on expelling him gets 20 million private points. 

While we still didn't have any knowledge about the school, we were given the basic amount of information about the S-System, the other students tasked for this were sure that it would become useful for them in the future. 

But how is hunting down a specific student a type of exam? This was the question that came into the heads of the other students present. 

He also gave an excuse for this, saying that it was 'randomized'. I think they will believe it for now, but when the other 'bounty hunters' make their move they'll be in for treat, they'll probably realize that it really wasn't coincidence. Hehehe~

Many students who I presume were our senpais were giving us their curious gazes, I could feel many boys stare at me with lustful eyes, but I didn't really care. 

I have no use for them, since in the midst of the sea of people I can see a boy with brown-hair and golden eyes that were devoid of all emotion. It was him. 

He still had the same eyes that made me and the other students of the 5th generation shiver with fear, but I could feel that it was somewhat weaker compared to what I saw 2 years ago.

He was staring at our group, he was most likely analyzing our physiques and nature. After staring at the other 'bounty hunters' for a while, his beautiful golden eyes landed on my alluring figure. 

He was appraising me, judging every part of my body, reading me like a book, then an idea came to my head, I then decided to smile at him hehe~, his eyes widened, his thoughts were probably like 

'Does she know me?'

'Is she from the Whiteroom?'

'No, I dont think so, the enforcer would not carelessly attract unnecessary attention to themselves towards me.'