"Uh, okay.." Jisung stared daggers at Renjun to which he just groans.

ᝰ ꗃ ᝰ

"Why do you keep interrogating Jaem hyung's friends?" Chenle wipes a tear away, holding his stomach as it hurt from all the laughing he did.

"I just don't want Nana hyung to be hurt.." Jisung pouts and Jaemin coos at him, squishing his cheeks.

"Jisung-ah you're so cute!" Jaemin giggles, hugging Jisung tightly.

"Hyung, stop babying me!" Jisung whines but doesn't push Jaemin away.

"We all know you love it, Ji." Renjun chuckles to which Jisung doesn't respond since technically, it is true—he does love it, but he won't admit that.

"Oh oh—how about this!" Chenle claps his hands. "I can tell you all Jeno hyung's embarrassing stories!" Jeno glares at him in disbelief.

"No way!" Jeno complains, scrunching his nose, giving a disgusted look at Chenle.

"Yes!" Jisung runs to Chenle to give him high-five. "Great idea Lele!"

"Oh no." Jeno deadpans, seeking at Jaemin for help but the younger just laughs.

"Oh. My. God." Jisung gasps, covering his mouth with his mouth for a more dramatic look. "Y-You dran—"

"Accidentally! I didn't drink it willingly!" Jeno utters, feeling deeply embarrassed.

They five were sitting in Jaemin's living room floor, courtesy to Jaemin's parents not being home because of their busy schedule.

"Oh yeah, there was also this one time with Je—" Jeno covers Chenle's mouth, glaring at him.

"Well now that you've met Jeno, we can finally all hang out now!" Renjun cheers, swinging his arms around in excitement and Jaemin giggles.

"Sure," Jeno props on his elbows. "my sister came home yesterday so she'll be the one taking care of Doyoung hyung now."

"Oh, Yeeun noona? Tell her I said hi!" Jaemin gets up and grabs the remote to switch the TV on.

"Are we gonna have a movie night?" Chenle giddily asks, helping Jaemin to pick a movie.

"We can make Saturday movie night day!" Jisung crosses his legs as he watches Chenle and Jaemin scroll through categories.

"Wow, you finally actually had a good idea for once." Renjun comes back from the kitchen, laying the chips and sodas on the table.

"What d—"

"Let's watch Penthouse!" Jaemin clicks on the drama and plops on the couch beside Renjun.

"Isn't that a drama though?" Jeno opens a bag of chips, pausing for a moment to look up and see Chenle eyeing the bag.