"Yah! You startled me" she said touching where her  heart is located.

"I've been calling you about 10 times now Nayeon and you're thinking so deeply" she said as she sits down infront of  Nayeon.

Nayeon doesn't want Jihyo to know what she is thinking so she's thinking of an excuse.

"Oh Jihyo I'm so tired" Nayeon relaxes her back before closing her eyes and she guesed her excuse was successful because Jihyo hummed.

"Well you're done interviewing for the day Nayeon then have a nice day" Jihyo brushes Nayeon's hair using her hands then she walks out of the room.

Nayeon opened her eyes again and looked at the door that is already closed.

"Jihyo can be sometimes sweet just sometimes" Nayeon whispered then she closed her eyes again. She didn't know what happened next all she knows that she have fallen asleep.

"Oh Nayeon what a beautiful name" the girl infront of Nayeon smiled.

"Thank you" Nayeon smiled before drinking the tequila that was served to her.

"What's your name?" the girl sips a little bit of wine from her glass and she looks at Nayeon.

"My name is-" she didn't finished saying her name when someone starts calling Nayeon.

"Nayeon" a soft voice of a girl was calling her name. Nayeon slowly opened her eyes but she can't see the girl's face clearly since  it's already dark in the room.

"Nayeon wake up you need to go home" She then realized it was Jihyo.

"Oh Jihyo, what time is it?" Nayeon yawned while rubbing her eyes and she can now see Jihyo clearly.

"It's already 7 pm you need to go home now" it took Nayeon minutes before she got some senses before starting packing her things.

"By the way why are you still here Jihyo?" Nayeon asked as Jihyo was still standing infront of her.

"Oh I just finished collecting all the reports last month Nayeon" she said but that didn't convince Nayeon because Jihyo is a fast worker and by 6:30 pm she's already done doing all the work.

"Tell me did you had a fight with your boyfriend again?" Nayeon asked her still packing all the things in her bag.

"Oh" she went quiet for a while so Nayeon looked at her and something flashed in her eyes. Sadness.

"Jihyo?" she was lost in her thoughts so Nayeon went towards her and hug her.

Jihyo was shocked because Nayeon hugged her and she knows her, Nayeon loves hugging so she didn't say anything she just lets Nayeon hug her.

"You want me to take you home?" Nayeon asked softly and she can see her nod slowly.

"Okay let me get my bag and let's go eat something first before we go home" Nayeon was about to break the hug to take her bag when Jihyo hugs her  tightly.

"Thank you Nayeon. You're the best" Nayeon didn't complain instead she just hug her back feeling the smile forming in her lips.

"You should go down first Jihyo I'll just settle something here then I'll follow you" Jihyo then breaks their hug and she nods.

"Okay but hurry up okay?" Nayeon laughed at Jihyo who's voice was kinda bossy.

"Yes boss Jihyo I'll follow you" Jihyo chuckles before leaving.

Nayeon turned around to get her bag when she remembered her dream again.

"Who was that person" Nayeon thought.

"What's her name? I can't clearly see her face because it's blurry" Nayeon just shrugged that thought in her head then she followed Jihyo.

It was already 7:48 when Nayeon went outside of the building.

"Hey" Jihyo called me so Nayeon looked at her.

"What?" she was looking at someone so Nayeon also looked where Jihyo was looking.

"Isn't that Yoo Jeongyeon?" Nayeon asked while looking at the girl who's patiently standing at the bus station. Just by seeing her Nayeon's heart was starting to beat fast.

"Woah Yoo Jeongyeon one of the highest paid model in South Korea but doesn't she have a car? Why is she on the bus station?" Nayeon looked at her also thinking. Maybe someone's taking her? But it's been hours since she interviewed her why is she still here it's almost 8 pm but Nayeon just shrugged that thought out of her head.

"Let's just go Jihyo maybe she's waiting for someone to pick her up" Jihyo just agrees on and they went to Nayeon's car.

"Wear your seatbelts" Nayeon told Jihyo and she smiled at her before putting on her seatbelt.

"Yes unnie" Nayeon just rolled back her eyes and starts the engine. She's starting teasing her again.

Before she drove her car away from the building she took a glance at the girl again on the bus station.

What's with this girl? Why does she makes my heart beats crazy everytime I see her. Why does she feels familiar?