31. undying love

Tara:

My  life has changed drastically after Aman entered my life. When vicky died I thought that's the end point of my love life but my husband has changed everything in my life. When I was at the verge of destruction he was there for me . Him giving me hope and encouragement has led to our life in this way. I was able to let go off Vicky.

But best things out of everything is Adi and Ro are getting married. Their life is a Rollercoaster I would say. But Adi never gave up on her feelings for him.. I still still remember the day Adi said she had feelings for Ro but I thought it was a joke. But Adi being Adi drove away every woman who approached him. Even when she was far away for four years she never failed in that duty. But she never expressed her feelings for him since childhood. I thought it was a childhood crush which would fade away.

"Hey Adi " I tried to start a conversation but she was awfully quite.  " hey bhabi". She gave me tight smile and nod  I can't reason out . So I called Ro and asked him whether they had any fight but he said he isn't at home for the past week and just returned yesterday so he hasn't seen her. I don't know why she is upset.

During dinner I nudged Arun who is having his food. He frowned at me. I scoffed at him and pointed towards Adi he shook his head indicating that he doesn't know anything .

" Guys I'm leaving for London . My flight is at afternoon " she dropped the bomb. I can't just believe what she is saying.  Why does she want to leave when everything she wants is here. Did something happen when we were not here. .

The whole table fell silent. " But Adi ..." I started but she cut me before I could complete

" nah its okay. I left everything abruptly and came here so now I have to return .. And yeah I stole my passport from you guys months before so don't overthink" she left the table. I lost my appetite.  None said anything.  I can't believe it. I left the table .

Next morning.....

Adi was packing everything.  " do you really have to leave "

" yeah "

She isn't even calling me bhabi . Did I do something wrong. Is she upset on me. While these thoughts were going on inside me we heard some commotion downstairs so we went there. Its Ro but what is he  doing here . He saw Adi  and I could see rage in his eyes. Adi was scared seeing him.

He pulled her from beside me and holded her wrist tightly  " why the hell did you enter to my home without my  consent " he was glaring at her like he could kill her at the moment.

" you cannot behave like this to my sister in my home " Aman pulled away Adi from Ro

" If you touch my Akka then I will kill you " Arun stood infront of Adi.

" Im not letting you leave like this after touching our daughter " Vedik uncle said in anger.

" do you how much pain you are inflicting on our daughter " Nita aunty scolded Ro

Adi was still at Aman's clutch. Her eyes were filled with tears. " see how much these people love you. Have they ever treated you indiffently even though you treated them like a trash. " Ro yelled at Adi .

"Ro " I placed my hands on his shoulder to calm him down. " She went through every papers in my room and I'm sure she went through her adoption papers that's why she is behaving rationally " I took a deep breath.

" Even you are adopted you will always be our sister " Aman and Arun hugged her. " and our daughter " they were having a family hug. Adi was crying profusely.  " I'm sorry " she said crying.  She wiped her tears and came forward glaring at Ro .

" Why don't you tell her the other things you hid from her " Adi scolded Ro pointing towards me. I stared at her.
" just stop it adi . I don't want to know anything "

" may be you should know about this  bhabi "

" It was me Adi , not him "

" why are you covering his deeds bhabi " Adi exclaimed.

" you brother's death took a bloody troll on me and that lead me to everything " I yelled at her.

" what is happening here " Aman said looking at me.

" Vicky's death wasn't an accident.  It .. it  was a planned murder.  So to keep Adi safe Ro sent her to you and after my recovery we made them suffer to such extend that .. that" " they died " Ro completed for me . Tears were flowing from my eyes. Aman came forward and hugged me against him .

I wiped my tears " Adi you shouldn't have done this " I scolded her.  " Then I would have been blind to the truth as always."
Adi said wiping her tears. " so I guess now I should leave " adi said  nervously

" Adiiii" I called her.

" If he marries me I would like to stay " she said pointing towards Ro looking at Aman. Aman just shook his head at her " Rohan will you marry my sister " Aman proposed  to Ro . I think Ro might faint now because he wasn't even moving  .

" bhaiya , he has my pictures in his room since childhood and No one is going to marry him since everyone thinks he has AIDS . So I he should be honored to marry be " adi said hugging Aman.  I'm happy Finally she is showing her feeling for her brother and her family.

" Ro don't say no now or else she might get a death certificate to prove the world that you are dead" he glared at me and went out of home.  Adi laughed at him and Finally Adi said sorry to everyone in the home for her deeds and she understood her mistakes. I know she will make Ro marry her .

And we here at her wedding enjoying each and everything.  I wasn't able to choose whether I was from the groom side or the bride side soooo I was in the middle for everything.  And this is my family . My happy family.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Tara was lying on vicky's chest and they were seated on the sofa . He was playing with her hair. " what if one day Adi comes to know that she is adopted " Tara asked Vicky

" no one can predict her reaction.  You know na she is ticking bomb that could burst at any second." Tara laughed at him.

" we will try our level best to hide it from her " Tara assured him giving him her loving smile.

" wow love birds why don't you get a room " Ro exclaimed at them.

" Rohan can you promise me something " vicky asked Ro

" sorry bro I'm not your girlfriend " Ro said placing himself comfortably on the sofa

" be serious " Vicky hitted him . He rubbed his hand

" ok tell me boyfriend " he said receiving a glare from him.

" Hide your feelings for my sister until she is independent in her life "
" I don't get what you are saying " Ro said uncomfortably looking nowhere.  While Tara coughed to hide her laugh.

"  I know you also like her but you can get what I'm saying right " vicky asked Ro and nodded his head.

" Atleast keep your sister in control. Today she almost hitted the girl who flirted with me " Ro said to Vicky

" Be happy atleast she is alive " Tara hified vicky to which Ro scoffed.

" Its just starting maybe in the future you will have to face more and since I have laid my condition you will have to face more of her wrath " vicky said laughing at Ro

" physco " Ro hitted  vicky. Tara kissed on Vicky's cheek and left the room for the friends to discuss understanding the situation.