"Nah. A big no. Next!"

"Luo YunXi. CEO of Luo Enterprise. Age 33."

 "Hmm

"Hmm. This guy looks good but he is shorter than me. Next."

"You're so picky." Seungyoun rolled his eyes, scrolled down and read out, "Li Xian. Age 29 and he is the director of Li Exports."

 "OMG!!" Li Wenhan screamed, interrupting the other guy, "Seungyoun, scroll up! I saw a familiar face

"OMG!!" Li Wenhan screamed, interrupting the other guy, "Seungyoun, scroll up! I saw a familiar face."

"Wow, Yibo look. It's really Xiao Zhan."

"Xiao Who??" Wang Yibo asked in confusion.

"Wang Yibo, don't you know Xiao Zhan? He is the handsome, sexy CEO of Xiao Designs. He is popular all over China. Can't believe he is on the list!!"

"How am I supposed to know this Xiao Zhan? We were in Korea." Wang Yibo replied genuinely. "But somehow I feel the name is quite familiar."

"Let me have a closer look." Wang Yibo clicked on his profile for more info. His breath hitched, air leaving his lungs suddenly. He was left speechless, mouth and eyes wide open for a few seconds, his thumb over his laptop screen.

 Wow

Wow. This guy looks... stunning.

The two men noticed the twinkle in Wang Yibo's eyes and exclaimed, "Yibo. Don't hesitate. Grab onto this guy. You won't get another golden chance. Look, his email is specified below."

Wang Yibo immediately grabbed his phone and sent a message to the given email, grinning widely.

× • × • × • × • × • × • × • × • × •

Xiao Zhan sat in his office lounge along with his friend Wang ZhuoCheng. The two relaxed, sipping the cup of coffee. As they conversed, a notification popped up, diverting Xiao Zhan's attention. He stared at the phone screen with a frown and cursed under his breath, "What the fuck!"

Yo Mr. Xiao. I saw your profile on Seeking Arrangement. And now I want you to be my Sugar Daddy. Please spoil me to the fullest ~(˘˘~)
Love, Wang Yibo.

"Zhan, what's wrong?" Wang ZhuoCheng asked, watching his friend's surprised face.

"A-Cheng, why the hell did you sign me up in that stupid dating app?! Now a crazy guy named Wang Yibo wants me to be his Sugar Daddy!"

Wang ZhuoCheng laughed out aloud, "Well that's fast. It's been only a week and someone has approached you. Wait- Did you say WANG YIBO???"

"Yeah. Here is his pic."

Xiao Zhan showed him the phone and Wang ZhuoCheng's eyes widened in surprise, "It's my brazen cousin!!"

"What! Really? The one in South Korea?" Xiao Zhan asked in amusement.

"Man, he is back in Shanghai." Wang ZhuoCheng leaned closer. "Let me tell you, he is obsessed with Sugar dating. And I'm keeping it a secret from his parents."

Xiao Zhan narrowed his eyes, "So you're letting your cousin fuck around with people?"

"Nah. You got it wrong. That guy just loves being spoiled. He doesn't get intimate with the client."

A series of notifications popped up in Xiao Zhan's phone, interrupting the two men.

Mr. Xiao, here is my contact number. Plz save me on ur WeChat (^_-)-
+86 1xx-xxxx-xxxx

Why aren't you responding, Mr. Xiao?? I'm waiting for your reply.

Am I not worthy of being your Sugar Baby <''>

Pls relpy, Bobo is waitingggg.....

Xiao Zhan sighed miserably. He never expected someone to approach him, let alone the son of his business client. Wang ZhuoCheng said softly, "Zhan, I'm sorry if you're annoyed but I just want you to relax a bit. Don't just indulge yourself in work. Have some time for yourself. If you're not ready for any commitment, just try out my cousin to keep you company. He is one of a kind."

A faint smile bloomed on Xiao Zhan's lips, "Actually I've met him once. When he was five."

In the loud party hall, an eleven year old Xiao Zhan roamed around carelessly. His parents were busy greeting the guests and he was rather bored since his friend's family failed to attend this party. As he roamed around, Xiao Zhan spotted a little kid stuffing his mouth with a large piece of cake. He walked towards the kid, watching closely how his cheeks bulged out when the boy took a mouthful bite. Xiao Zhan giggled as pulled the cute cheeks gently.

"Gege, why did you pinch me?" The little boy gulped down the cake and pouted adorably. "Mama told me not to let strangers touch me."

Xiao Zhan smiled mischievously and left the boy. He returned after a minute and extended a small plate, "For you."

The boy's eyes sparkled as looked at the piece of chocolate pudding and happily took it from the elder. "Thank you Gege."

"Didn't your mother tell you not to accept things from strangers?" Xiao Zhan smiled brightly.

The boy licked his lips and continued to eat, "Gege, I like you. Now we're friends. Here, have a bite."

Xiao Zhan opened his mouth as the boy fed him. Eventually the two shared the pudding happily.

"You are so nice Gege." The little boy smiled brightly.

"And you are so cute, baby." Xiao Zhan ruffled his hair.

"Yibo, come back." A gentle feminine voice called out for him.

The boy got on his feet and looked at Xiao Zhan, "Mama is calling me, Gege. Bye bye."

Waving his small hand, the boy ran towards his mother before disappearing into the crowd.

" Waving his small hand, the boy ran towards his mother before disappearing into the crowd

Vote and Comment if you liked this update.

Happy Sunday💙

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

With luv,
AR&SS❣