Chapter 1

At first

Anger.

Sorrow.

Then, emptiness.

All those emotions surrounded your mind a few years ago when makung attempts to remember much from your past.

Now it only seems like they come up every now and then when remembering the little things you once did,so when questions were asked about where you were before now all you could do was tell the truth or stay silent.

Which was nothing.

You've always worked here, and you didn't expect that to change.

You liked this life a lot more, and that was because it was peaceful and free of a lot of issues.

Although you know of one person before all of this, but they never liked being mentioned so you stray away from referring to them.

You've always tried to tell the truth, and you couldn't help but do so for some strange unknown reason.

Either way it didn't matter at all, and that because now you had other things to focus on and that was your job, your new life filled with your friends.

"Hey! (Y/N)! Come on we've got two more people coming in who need tables!"

You could hear the voice of the man you happily worked with and could feel the sides of your mouth pulling into a gentle smile as you stood straight up.

Regaining your posture and track of thought, you answered his request. "I'm on it Meliodis!" You exclaimed with a smile as you made your way to the door, and greeted the people who entered the boar hat tavern with a smile.

They wasted no time following you to the table and giving their orders, and as usual it was just booze.

It was a Tavern after all.

You walked over to Meliodis and explained their orders to him in which he started to get to work.

Filling the cups to the brim with the booze they loved to drink so much, and watching the soft colored foam rise slightly over the cup and drip down its side.

Meliodis passed the wooden cups over to you with a smile and began to fill the cups of others who asked.

While serving the men their booze you soon heard the sound of plates clattering against a wooden surface, and your body went cold as you only knew what that meant.

Turning you could see Meliodis staring with a smile as the men who must've asked slowly lifted their forks filled with "Meat pie" to their mouths.

Those poor souls, and you weren't even sure if he actually had meat in that pie.

You weren't even sure if it was edible.

"Wait don't eat that-"

Unfortunately before you could stop them, the "Meat" Pie was already in their mouth and the awful flavors soon consumed their taste buds.

Soon enough it ended up back on the floor, and the men were anything but happy.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"

"IT WAS DISGUSTING!"

In responds to their complaints Meliodis just shrugged and held a care-free expression amongst his face as he responded.

"Hey you asked, and I never said it would be good." This caused more yelling, and so you sighed.

Now it was all left upon you to fix the situation at hand.