"I won't forget you!" At the same time, Steve, Cory, Tiffany and Robin all yelled. "GO!"

Dustin dropped down and closed the floor panel behind him. The guards suddenly had the strength to open the door. They busted through and sent the four teenagers flying to the ground. They were all yelling in Russian. Steve, Robin, Cory and Tiffany pressed their backs against the wall with their hands up as the Russian guards surrounded them with guns pointed right at them. Well...they're in deep shit now.

⁕    ⁕

These Russians were seriously pissing off the wrong person. Cory and Robin were taken to another room somewhere, but Steve and Tiffany were left together. Somehow, they knew about Tiffany and her connection with the Mind Flayer and they knew about her abilities. They put her in these special handcuffs that were killing her hands. They were like a cage around her hand and there were metal needles going into her hand. Her blood was dripping all over her hand and even onto the floor. It was so she couldn't use her abilities and it was horrifying.

Tiffany and Steve were brought into an isolated interrogation room. Steve was sitting on a bench built into the wall and two Russian Guards were holding Tiffany by the arms so she couldn't escape. They were forcing her watch Steve get hurt. He was getting punched constantly and he was even waterboarded at one point. Steve's hair was damp and his face was beat up. Tiffany had tears running down her face and she was trying to hard not to break down, but she was failing.

Steve was punched in the face and the Russian guard took a few steps back, giving time for Steve to breathe to talk and for Tiffany's pain to sink in. Tiffany let out a small whimper and she was staring at the ground. Steve was trying to reassure her. Yes, he was being beat the shit out of, but he hated seeing her cry, especially over him.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm okay. Look at me." Tiffany looked past her tears and right into Steve's eyes. "I'm okay."

Yeah, he wasn't okay. The Russian guard walked towards Steve and Tiffany protested. "No, no, please! Not again! Please!"

He punched Steve in the face again and Steve groaned. "That one stung."

"Who do you work for?!"

"For the millionth time, I work at Scoops Ahoy! Scoops Ahoy." The Russian guard nodded towards another soldier in the room and that soldier punched Steve in the stomach. Tiffany flinched forward, but one of the guards holding her tapped her handcuffs and she groaned in pain. The metal needles were twisting in her hands and hitting nerves. It was like hell.

"What the hell?! Look at our outfits! Look at our outfits! You think we just wear these!" The Russian guard looked at the other one again. "Think we're spies in sailor's uniforms!"

Steve took another punch to the stomach and for a second, Tiffany's veins glitched black. "How did you get in?!"

Steve took a deep breath. "I already told you. I told you before." He took a gasp for air. "My delivery didn't come, and my friends and I, we thought that it was left at the loading dock, so we went in the room, and then it turned into an elevator, and then..."

Steve was struggling to talk, but he was pushing through. "And then we dropped and then, next thing we know, I open my eyes, and we're in this...wonderful facility." Thanks for the sarcasm, Steve. "But I swear to god, nobody knows about us, nobody saw us. You could just let us go, alright? And we're not gonna tell anybody about this, okay? Shit happens, life goes on. And, uh..."

Steve looked at Tiffany for help and she could only think of one thing. "Ice cream!"

"Yes! Ice cream! You guys know what ice cream is. Everybody loves ice cream. I don't know if you have Russian ice cream or if that's considered gelato. I don't know what's what, but whatever you guys want, seriously. USS Butterscotch, I mean, you gotta try it. It is out of this world, I'm telling ya!"

The soldiers were quiet for a minute, until they all started laughing. Steve and Tiffany started laughing nervously. The two guards holding Tiffany threw her forward and next to Steve. The handcuffs dug into her skin and she yelled, but quickly turned it back into painful, nervous laughs.

"I like them! USS Butterscotch!" They kept laughing and Steve took this opportunity to whisper to Tiffany, "We're gonna get out. It's gonna be okay."

She whispered back, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine...I'm with you." Suddenly, the guards stopped laughing. "Who do you work for?"

One of the soldiers walked towards Steve and he knew what was about to happen. "Oh, come on. No, no! No, seriously-"

Steve was cut off by the soldier punching Steve in the side of his head and completely knocked him out. A surge of anger rushed through Tiffany. Somehow, she was able to use her abilities. She quickly lurched her head and the four Russian guards were sent flying back against the wall. It took a lot of energy out of Tiffany. One of the guards got right back up and the grabbed a needle from a table next to them. He grabbed it and stabbed Tiffany in the neck with it. She fell unconscious with Steve. If they thought they were in deep shit before, well...they were not prepared for what was about to come.

A/N

I don't have anything to put here. Sooooooo.......Have a good day :D