'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause, girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

I then stare at the person who has been haunting my dreams. To look into her eyes would make my day complete because every time she looks at me, my heart skips a beat.

Her lips, her lips

I could kiss them all day if she'd let me

Her laugh, her laugh

She hates but I think it's so sexy

She's so beautiful

And I tell her every day

Oh you know, you know, you know

I'd never ask you to change

If perfect's what you're searching for

Then just stay the same

So don't even bother asking if you look okay

You know I'll say,

Although it hurts to know that you don't feel the same as me. Hopefully, you'll realize one day, you'll wake up and see.

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause, you're amazing

Just the way you are

I wish I could look at myself through your eyes, to see if at all I'm wasting my time. I hope you see me the way I see you.

The way you are

The way you are

Girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

The way you are

The way you are

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for a while

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

Everyone in the cafe clapped and I gave a bow before leaving the stage, heading over to Chaeyoung unnie who was smiling beside Hyeri. 

"You were amazing Minjeongie!" She squeals along with her pinching my cheeks.

Chaeyoung excuses herself as she was going to perform tonight. I turn to Hyeri who was holding a plate of pizza. "This is a bonus for saving us back there. I hope you enjoy it here with your date," 

I blush at the word she used, "She's not my date unnie!" I groan as I took the plate and went back to where I sat with Karina. I look up to see her still looking at me with amazement. 

"W-What?" 

"You were wonderful out there," She says and I blush further. "Why don't you confess to her? because it seems like you were singing for her," 

"I already told you, she wouldn't like someone like me." 

"But isn't it worth a try?" 

"She's out of my league," 

"When you love, say it, show it, make her feel. Love is a gamble, you'll never really know the result if you don't try."

I know it isn't easy as ABC, it isn't the same in the movies. It's been too long, when will I get the chance to tell you, Karina? When words can never really express anything close to what I feel.

"Maybe someday, I'll tell her," I say and she doesn't say anything further because she notices me having a battle with my mind. "Someday, I'll tell her that she's been the story behind every song I've written." 

"Know that I'll support you all the way," She smiles, placing her hand on top of mine for comfort. 

"Alright beautiful," I tease making her punch me on the arm. 

"Jimin-ah," I called with a smile. "You'll one day believe that the love you give is also the love you deserve," 

"Thank you, Win," 

~~~

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" She asks me tomorrow when I stopped my car a few blocks from her house. 

"We'll see," I say and she nods. 

"Thank you for tonight Win-ah," 

"Anything for you beautiful,"

Unexpectedly, I thought she was about to go but she gave me a hug. I swore I held on to my breath for a second before hugging her back. 

=====

Thoughts so far? 

Your comments and votes are well appreciated and thank you so much for waiting.

I apologize if there are any errors.