❤️ (y/n) ❤️

looks:

(ignore the wings)Age: 5Eye color: Red Hair color: White

(ignore the wings)
Age: 5
Eye color: Red
Hair color: White

Quirk 1: Phobias
Q1 Explanation: When you touch someone with all 5 of your fingers the person will re-live one of past trauma or their darkest fears if they dont have any past trauma. They will automatically become paralyzed when in this state. It can last up to an hour. (You can choose when to use it.)
Side effects: The more traumatic it is, the more energy that is drained from you. Say a pet had died, not much energy will be drained. But if your whole family died infront of you, or because of you. (shigaraki this you? anyways-) Much more energy will be drained from you.

-

Quirk2: Reaper
Level: Dangerous
Q2 Explain: The user is connected to the life and death boundaries. The user can take away life from anything or anyone. This cannot be undone.
Here's an example, say that you took the life from a flower. That flower will become dead and withered, It will turn completely black and will have red fade at the end of it. This will happen to all nature sources that the user uses this on.
Now if it is a human, the person will either 1. die, or 2, The life will be drained from them. They will have no emotion what so ever, although. This cannot be undone either. The person will become pale and their eye color will fade away. Meaning, their pupils will become white with red irises.

Drawbacks: The user will become extremely pale once this quirk is adapted. The life will be drained from them the second they have this quirk. Their hair will become white almost immediately, even if they have never used the quirk.

Pros: The life in the user can come back. Although, the user will always be super pale no matter what.
Cons: Even though the life in the user can come back, it is hard. It will not be easy whatsoever.

-

Quirk3: Weeping Angel
Q3 Explain: The user can see people's past when touching them with both hands cupping someones face. It could be something big that changed their life for the good, or evil, or it will be something that they'll never forget.
-
The user will also have angel wings.

Drawbacks: The user will start crying when it is activated, no matter what the past is.

Weakness: zero lighting

Wings: