🌹 chapter 6 🌹

┌⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┐
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞
*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

‎⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷ㅤ↻

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡
╰─➤ 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞ └⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┘

It had been a week of this going on. You had no control over your new quirks either. As you didn't know how to use your wings to do anything. All you know how to do is move them, you don't know how to fly whatsoever.

This whole week you had blood drained from you, tests ran, and other things. Right now you were sitting in Aku's bedroom.

You were then snapped out of your thoughts when the door creaked open. You looked up to see overhaul standing there.

'a-another?..' You thought as you stared into his eyes. They were nothing like before, it was fake. That's what he was doing, he was just pretending to care.

"Aku, come with me. I have..something important for you." Ka- Overhaul said not knowing he was sleeping.

"i- um..- he's a-asleep.." You said as he looked at you to see if you were lying or not. Although you weren't. He just sighed

"well then wake him up. i dont have all day." He said while glaring at you. You nodded before turning towards the older boy sleeping peacefully next to you.

"Aku..wake u-up." You said while slightly shaking him. His eyes fluttered open before his lifeless eyes looked into your lifeless eyes. "yes?" He said while sitting up, not noticing the yellow eyed man by the door.

You pointed towards overhaul causing him to look over there as well.

"Jeez. You're finally awake, took long enough. Now come here your coming with me." Overhaul said while staring harshly at Aku.

He just nodded in response before getting up and walking over to him and walking out of the room with overhaul following.

Aku POV

I was walking in the hallways with overho- overhaul before we approached a door. He then reached for the handle and twisted the knob opening the door.

Overhaul turned to me before staring at me harshly. "Well are you going to go?" He said obviously getting impatient.

I nodded and walked into the room. The first thing i seen was a chair and some straps on the chair.

"i go on chair? yes?" i say while turning towards the other man in the room who is Chrono.

"Yes." He said while walking over to a cart that had a bunch of objects on it.

I ignored it before walking over to the chair and sitting in it. Overhaul then walked over and strapped my arms and legs down pretty tightly.

I just sighed and closed my eyes, after a few minutes a unbearable pain was in my arm. I snapped eyes open and looked at my arm to notice that my blood was being sucked out.

"The- fu- fuck??" I said while slightly wincing at the pain that it was producing.

'Damn- it only suck my blood out why hurt so bad??' I thought while squeezing my eyes shut trying to ignore the pain. It only worked slightly.

-
It had went on for about 30 minutes until it finally stopped. at least half of my blood was drained from me.

I could barely think straight as i felt light headed, i had a terrible headache, and my body was aching. I couldn't move a single muscle other than my eyes.

I looked over to see Chrono grabbing a syringe with some blue liquid inside of it. He then walked over to me and put it on my wrist before pushing it in my veins.

"wh- GAHHH?!?! AHHHHHK-AHH!!?" I screamed as the liquid was being injected throughout my veins.

It felt as if my body was on fire. I could barely breathe either.

It had only been a minute although it felt as if i were sitting in that chair for hours.

Finally, it stopped. My head was down and i was barely breathing. I couldn't feel anything other than the terrible pain throughout my body.

'what the hell? was that?' I thought before i started coughing like crazy.

After a few minutes i realized i was no longer in the chair. Instead i was on a table. I looked up to see overhaul standing with a razor sharp knife that doctors use to cut open something easily.

'wait a minute-' Before i could even finish thinking i felt a pain in my leg.

I couldn't even move due to how much pain i was in. So i just sat there staring at the ceiling as cuts were made in my legs.

-
It had been over an hour and i could feel my legs as they were soaked in my own blood.

My head was pounding, everything hurt, and all i could hear was a ringing sound.

After a couple of minutes i was then picked up by Chrono. I couldn't make out what he was saying but i did hear the word bath.

'don't tell me- i take bath. body hurts much.' I think as i stared at Chrono as he was holding me bridal style while walking down the halls.

After what felt like hours we entered a bathroom that had medical supplies everywhere. The ringing had toned down a bit to where i could hear better.

"Now, you better find a way to take a bath because im sure not doing it." Chrono says as he set me down.

I immediately felt a terrible pain shoot through my body as i stood. "o-kay.." I managed to say, i wasn't sure if he heard me at first but he then left the room meaning that he obviously heard me.

I managed to take off my clothes after a while before i turned to a mirror to see my body.

It was like i almost died, well i think i almost did.
There was blood all over my legs and arms. and i looked..different.