🌹 Chaper 5 🌹

┌⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┐
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞
*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50

‎⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷ㅤ↻

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡
╰─➤ 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

*̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥˟͙•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*• *̣̥☆·͙̥‧‧̩̥·‧•̥̩̥͙‧·‧̩̥
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞ └⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┘

"(y/n). wake up~ you're going to be late." A voice said waking you up. You then sat up and looked at the source to see Chrono.

"uwahh??" you say while rubbing your eyes as you vision starts to unblur as you adjust to the light.

"Here, get dressed, I will be outside your door when you're done." Chrono said while placing clothes on your bed.

You nod and Chrono then leaves the room. You then got up and looked at the clothes. "eh?..that's.. different." You mumbled before you put the clothing on.

-
┌⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┐

-┌⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┐

└⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┘

"it's like Eri's outfit.." You mumbled beneath your breath. "(Y/N) ARE YOU DONE YET?!" a voice yelled causing you to jump slightly.

You snapped your head towards the door before running to it. You quickly opened it and there was Chrono.

"I'm sorry..i was just thinking abou-" you were about to finish until you felt yourself being picked up harshly. 'ow..' you thought as you put your head down.

"Sigh, im sorry for whats about to happen. Just dont ask any questions." Chrono said as he started walking.

'what does he mean?..' You thought as you looked at the empty hallways. You then looked at a clock that was on one of the walls and which it read "4:23am" on it.

'uwahh?? why so early..' you thought as you looked down at the white floors. Although you're thoughts were then interrupted by your brothers voice.

"ah. you're here, sit (y/n) in the chair." He said causing you to look at him confused.

You were then sat on the chair, before you knew it you were strapped down as well. Your eyes widened and you looked up at your brother.

"wha..what's happening?.." you say scared.

"Oh nothing..i just need a little bit of blood from you." He said, your eyes quickly widened. "Wh-wha-t do you mean?!" you said with tears forming in your eyes.

He just ignored you and grabbed a syringe. "This might hurt a little.." He then said creepily.

By a little, he means a lot. Although you were far from expecting what was soon to come.

You watched horrified as he injected the syringe in your wrist. "bro-brother- wh..wha- AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed as blood began to be sucked out from your body. It seemed like it'd never stop.

This Procedure lasted for 20 minutes before your body gave up. You became super pale and your eyes lost their shine.

You felt like crying due to the pain, although you couldn't. It's like all emotions were sucked out of you.

You then heard a voice say something along the lines, "Now now..we aren't..done..quirk..new..liquid..injection."

You forced your head up a little to look at another syringe with a light blue serum in it. Kai then put the needle in your wrist causing you to flinch.

You felt the serum being injected into your veins. You're eyes flashed a bunch of colors before going to a red Although they were lifeless. Along with your hair had changed completely due to the new quirks inside of your system.

┌⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┐

(what u look like now)└⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┘

└⊰⋄⊱──────────────────────────⊰⋄⊱┘

You're vision was blurry due to the blood loss and tears streaming out of your eyes. Although, your face had zero emotion whatsoever on it. Your head then gave out and your body forced your head to go limp.

"Chrono, take her to the room. Watch her, we still don't know what her new quirks are..but there sure is one or two due to the eye and hair color changes.." Kai says while taking the straps off of your wrists and legs.

You felt something being wrapped around both of your arms. Your vision was blurry although you could make out a familiar figure standing beside you.

'bi-..g- brot..broth-..er wh..why-..' You thought as you looked at your arms. At least attempted to.

"hu..rts..n-..o" you mumbled, although they could both hear you clearly. You then felt yourself being lifted off of the chair.

You were then being held in a familiar position that Chrono had held you in on the way here. Before you knew it you were already almost at your room.

"i- A..aku-..wan-t a-..ku" you said while coughing harshly. It felt like you were about to lose consciousness but you kept fighting it. You didn't trust anything anymore.

"okay." Chrono said normally, although to you it was muffled.

You then seen a familiar black room and noticed that you were not being carried anymore. You looked to your side and seen Aku looking at you, with a blank face but his eyes shows slight concern in them.

That was the last thing you seen before you blacked out.