Authors note

You can skip this if you want!

Just wanted to say thanks for giving this story a chance! Hopefully this book gets big! Haha it's no big deal though.

If you like this book, please share with friends on wattpad, and give the book some stars, I'd be happy when I see the Notification!

I'm so happy to start this book!

Q&A:

Q: How did you get the idea?

A: I was just reading another story on wattpad and I just thought of this idea, I guess. I'm a believer of God and I try my best not to sin (which I'm very good at). Since I'm a Christian, a lot of you might know that Christians have to date someone who's also Christian. So that's what this story is about! A Christian who is just trying to survive in this big world but when she meets a "bad boy" she starts catching feelings but doesn't do anything about them, the bad boy also catches feelings and he tries to fight it at first but then he just can't take it anymore so he fights for her, to the point, he'll start reading a Bible, praying, and going to church to top it all off. She starts noticing changes about him.... That's all I can say for now. Aha!

Q: When did you decide to be a believer of God?

A: I haven't been a believer of God all my life. I actually just started to change my ways in May. Late May 2021. I was watching a TikTok about God and I decided to just do it. So I stopped all my sins that I've been doing and I took some breaks from wattpad and roblox. Haha! Taking breaks from wattpad actually made me sin less and I don't know why i took a break from roblox. Anyway, I started being a believer of God in late May 2021.

Q: How did you come up with the names for the characters?

A: Google!

Q: How did you get ideas for every chapter?

A: I honestly just write. I write and then it's turns into the chapter! Haha! I think a little and then write!

Q: How many words will each chapter have?

A: Every chapter will have at least 3000 words. Some will be shorter or longer though.

(If you have any more questions for me, Dm me on wattpad and I'll reply to you and put your question and my answer here!"

Anyway, if you're reading this, I hope you enjoy, and have a great ride! (Ride which means reading the book, if you didn't get the idea.)

Started: august 7th 2021
Ended: