Expect the Unexpected

Start from the beginning

Many people who hadn't seen each other during spring break started catching up, of course I was one of them I was also talking with the Ayanokouji group since we hadn't met at all at spring break.

(Just for your information Kei is indeed inlove with Kiyotaka but they aren't dating since he didn't confess and wasn't planning to, my guy spent the entire break in his room while there was that one time he talked with dragon boy and the master of the bro-con before graduating - Author-kyun!~)

(Everthing still happened and stuff the reaction to bro-con's hair the convo with the Ayanokouji group and such while Kei was nicer to Kiyotaka inside the classroom.)

It was finally the opening ceremony many students were chatting and walking towards the venue which was the gymnasium, there was a group of students that caught everyone's eye. 

They were the new first years, at a glance they looked pretty normal some were fat, some were thin, there were even a few who looked stunning. but there was one group within the first years that caught all of the senior's eyes there stood a man who's build was very large, a beautiful girl with blue eyes and white hair resembling that of a puppy, a tall boy with a slim yet muscular figure with blue hair, a girl with a listless expression sucking on a lolipop, a brown-haired boy with average height his body at a glance was nothing at of the ordinary but if you observe even further his hands were extremely veined they were popping out it was a sign of intense training which peeked my curiousity.

But there was one girl who stood out she had red hair with twin-tails an extremely well endowed body that could even rival Ichinose's and Airi's, she was the perfect mix between cute and beautiful, she stood out like a sore thumb which caught everyone's attention. The boys had hearts in their eyes while the girls were admiring her looks. Class D's boys wasn't an exeption all the boys had heart in their eyes including Akito and Keisei, while the girls look at them with disgust.

Change of writing style

Ike: Whoa, she's perfect, look at those ass and tits!

Yama- oh wait he's dead

Sudo: Yeah dude she's hot, but not better than Suzune. 

he muttered that last part.

Okitani: Ne ne do you guys think I have a chance? nope sorry bud I muttered

Hondo: Hell no dude! You got no chance look at her she could be in the top 5 beauties within the whole school!

Miyamoto: I know right! I'd totally hit that!.

He said while the girls were shouting things such as.

"Hentai!"

"Get away from me fcking scum"

"As expected of you perverts!"

When they said this the boys hung their heads low in shame even Yousuke and Kushida didn't bother with them, while the girls were giving the perverts a mouthful the red haired-girl noticed my gaze and returned it with a smile that was a combination of the smug-loli's and the two-faced bitches greatest weapons. I widened my eyes slighty, a question raised in my head 'Does she know me? Is she the Whiteroom enforcer?' while I was in my thoughts questioning myself, of course Keisei and Akito even Haruka didn't miss this little interaction their eyes widened greatly and turned to me. 

(Airi was looking down like a nervous dog it's better this way since she'll probably faint like the other fanfics.)

Akito: Ne Keisei, Haruka did you see that?

Keisei: I think my eyes were playing with me Haruka could you pinch me? 

Haruka then proceeded to pinch Kesei's cheeks.