"Why would you think that? You are a very beautiful woman and I bet all the boys wanted you in high school". Celine asked her as she scribbled down in the notebook. Áine chuckled, shaking her head.

"Nobody wanted a fat slob". She stated and saw Celine's lips turning into a frown.

"Áine you don't mean that".

"That's the truth". She shrugged. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous but rather cute. She was so insecure way back in high school because it was as if she grew overnight.

"You and your ex boyfriend- Kobi-- how long were y'all in a relationship?". Hearing the sound of the pen, gliding against the paper, Áine sighed from exhaustion.

"Ten years ". She simply stated, looking at Celine. She definitely wanted to see her reaction but all she did was give her nothing.

"Do you remember when things started changing between the two of you? Can you take me through how you were feeling or what you went through ?".

"Kobi man..." she chuckled letting a sigh once more, "what can I say...?" She shook her head, letting out a laugh.

"He really hurt me, no lie-- can you believe he that he slept with my best friend?". Áine questioned, with her brows furrowed and face scrunched up.

Celine could see her behavior was changing and the questions were getting to her causing her to break down.

"He promised me-he told me I was all he wanted!" Tears spilled out and rolled down her cheeks and Áine tried her best to wipe them away.

"H-he promised me the world- the universe. He promised to marry me b-but that never happened!" Áine broke down once more, the sob forcefully racked through her body.

She couldn't believe that the love of her life had left her and started a new life with his new family and she was left to pick up the pieces alone of their late baby.

"It's okay, everything is going to be alright". Celine had her arms wrapped around Áine as she slowly rocked her. She didn't do that with all her patients but Áine was special.

"H-how and when?". She questioned, looking up from her crying position.

"I'm so tired of crying! Kobi hurt me so much. He did unforgivable things, things that could never be undone". Speaking through her tears and warm arms, Áine explained.

"I understand and I know how it feels. In due time, it would be like nothing ever happened and I will make sure of it".

 In due time, it would be like nothing ever happened and I will make sure of it"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Look who decided to show up. Finally!". Angel exclaimed as Áine walked inside the house.

"Haha". Àine playfully rolled her eyes. After her session with Celine, she headed over to her mother's house.

"Girl were you crying?". Angel asked, noticing her red, puffy eyes.

"Yes mummy". She admitted, taking a seat on the kitchen island.

"Oh my baby, must've been a emotional week for you ". Angel cooed, walking around the kitchen island to embrace her daughter.

"My week has been good. My therapy session was the worst ". She groaned, grabbing a cookie out the cookie jar.

"Care to share?". Angel asked as she stood back, folding her arms.

"We were getting into the dynamic of my relationship with Kobi and I broke down". She explained taking a bite of the cookie.

"Humphff", Angel scoffed.

"But it's okay because I am going to forget all about him and start afresh ". She reassured her mother with a smile on her face.

"I know you will baby. I just hate what he did to you. Sharqueesha too. With her no booty, musty ass". Angel rolled her eyes causing Áine to let out a laugh.

"Mummy don't say that. They're not worth it and her name is Shayla". Áine stated.

"Girl I don't care what her name is. I'm just glad Sharqueesha ain't my daughter cause I'd be embarrassed. She got no ass, her teeth look like shark teeth. She musty and let's not forg-"

"Okay, okay stop..", Áine said, shaking her head. One thing about her mother was that she didn't want nobody messing with the child no matter how old she got.

"Yeah, don't let me catch her out in these streets cause she gon' get these hands. Handmade for her ". She stated and Áine knew her mother wasn't playing either.

"And don't think I forgot all about earlier this morning". She pointed her finger at her daughter.

"What do you mean?". Áine pretended to be confused, furrowing her brows.

"Girl what do you mean what do I mean? You know exactly what I am talking about? Who is he?". Angel questioned, leaning against the kitchen island ready to get all the tea.

"It's nobody mummy". She said earning a pointed look.

"Don't look at me like that. I swear it's nothing". Áine whined

"Now listen baby, I'm not going to judge you if you start dating again but what I will tell you is, be careful. And this should be what you really want".

"Mummy we are not doing anything"

"I never said you were". Angel corrected.

"He is my patient ". Áine tried to explain further

"And that's fine, just be careful". She warned her daughter.

"We are never going to date. I don't think I'm his type anyways".

"But did he tell you that?". Angel asked with her brow raised. Áine shook her head. Her and Amaru never really talked and it seems like it was going to stay that way for a while.

"And don't think I ain't seen the clothes you wearing!". Her mother mentioned, walking out the kitchen.

"Sureee". She shook her head as she looked down at the clothes she received. She wondered who they belonged to.

BEST THINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें