Meaningless chapter part 2

Start from the beginning

List of today's dos;

1. Find a job.

2. Get involve into a club in campus.

3. Text my dear boyfriend.

4. Talk to Thalia about my dad, even though he practically said dont tell anyone.

So I did the list from bottom to top, since I can achieve that easily.

Me: Thalia ! I got something to tell you, but can we meet in private?

Thalia: Is everything alright?

Me: Kind of, dont tell anyone. I'll visit the apartment this weekened.

Thalia: You are Fr3@k!ng me out!!!???

Me: I'm sorry. How's everything?

Thalia: Good but lonely. I miss you partner in crime. Work has been hectic, my dad told me just quit. I told him I want to raise my own money, without him spoon feeding me. Ughhh!! Speaking about dad I thought I saw your dad yesterday in front of my apartment, How scary is that! I must be imagining things, he's far far farrrr away.

My heart skip a beat and a worried frown instantly form on my forehead, Fear begin to surge through me, but I calm myself by leaning on the wall, preventing myself from falling.

Me: Not eaxactly, we have to talk soon.

Thalia: About what? Okay i'm scared. Please dont tell me....

Me: Yeah, you are right. Dont tell anyone because he did warn me. I dont want anyone to get hurt! he's aiming for you and Jesse. Get max security, but please act normal about it. He wont come to you with many people around. Trust me, he just want me, but we cant just brush off his threat.

Thalia: Please be careful. You know what he would do.

Me: I know, you too.

Sighing, I close my eyes as the image of years and years ago replaying in my head. The beating and the slapping. The pain that any 16 year old should't go. The pain of losing the one you love, a sister and a father. Tears slip my eyes and i laugh at how crazy my world is about to change again; With him now out in the street, I have to be catious. I texted Jesse, as I promised myself but he did not reply. So I decided to take a nap. Maybe it will erase my worries, maybe just maybe I could end up sleeping forever.

---------------------------
Above is the pic of Hailey Goodwin !! Ain't she pretty? Her really name is Amy E.
Nothing about Amelia and Jesse, just another chapter for tiny information. As promised I updated, thank you for the comments. I'll be posting another juicy chapter (hopefully later in the day) only If I can get 5 comments. Hopefully it's not too much to ask.

Have a good day all
xoxo enjoy spring break.

Don't forget to vote if you hate it❤️

️Wethinkhateaa