THIRTY-FIVE ; "let's talk"

*strong language*

irl/twitch + twitter + messages

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

irl/twitch 

"how the fuck did they not die" olive complaining as she is killed again in bed wars. currently streaming for a short period as she was still trying to limit her screen time on the internet. she was severely effected by what is happening with her and clay's... friendship? relationship? all she knew is that she would wake up still wishing that she was in his arms, her hair sprawled out against his bare chest. 

not only was every waking minute of her thinking reminding her of clay, but also the internet constantly reminding her of him. whether it was someone in chat, a donation, or her comments he was always mentioned somewhere, and that was something olive did not need. for her sanity. 

"okay a few more games and them i'm going to head out for the day, should i play with you guys?" leading into a question for her chat, all of the answers being a yes. 

"thank you for the 20 cece and the 100 fucking dollars from henry, thank you guys i really appreciate you dearly". olive thanking donations and subs as she waits for her lobby to fill up and the game to start. "okay you guys better not target me this time or this is my last game", olive jokingly threatening her chat. "you guys love to be shit heads". laughing to herself as she saw her audience's responses in the chat. 

olive continuing to play rounds with her chat, going past her promised limit as she was enjoying herself too much. she missed interacting with her fans. olive used to be a very interactive content creator, always lurking on twitter, liking and commenting on funny tweets and fan art. but now all she ever really did was respond to like one person and then give up. 

now getting deeper into her stream she gets more invested into the games as she was laughing and messing around with her fans in game. 

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"okay i know i said this like 2 hours ago but this is my last game, i am fucking tired as shit". phased into her last game trying to get a win to end the stream, her gaze is soon pulled away as her phone bings. "sorry guys i thought i turned my ringer off". looking down to her screen the name causing her eyes to widen. clay. 

due to the distraction olive was killed and knocked out of the game completely. "sorry guys i know i wanted to end on a win but i have to take this. i love you all please make sure you go grab a snack, hydrate, and fucking sleep it's good for you i promise! love you all". 

ending her stream, immediately opening her phone to check what clay had messaged her.