TWO ; the forgotten name

*strong language*

plot + twitter

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

plot

olive was a partier, that was no argument. she is a full time streamer and works on her own schedule, on her own time. she makes time to go out and party with friends or honestly just with random guys at clubs. living in florida the weather was usually always warm, allowing her to wear little to no clothing most of the time. there was no doubt olive was pretty, she attracted men and had her fair share of experiences when it came to the bedroom. 

besides sleeping around a few times, olive has never had a boyfriend. yeah she has had things but it never turned anything serious as she would get to scared of the commitment as she has never done it before. she's an over confident person, most of her fans like to call her cocky, but it was always light hearted. she streamed minecraft and other games that she enjoyed and gave her a sense of nostalgia. she was popular and well known in the public eye. but that never stopped her from having a good time out. 

but waking up in a strangers bed was not a way olive wanted to start the morning. she always was able to leave the night before, without the boys noticing. she never stayed to attached. a quick fuck if you must. but last night there was a change.  

olive has been stressed, her job and growing platform was stressing her out. recently getting into drama on the internet, that is now solved but still did not make her anxiety any better. she needed comfort and the unfortunate male she met last night was just the comfort she needed. she had stayed the night. she had broken the one rule she really placed for herself. but still she was determined not to make herself attached. 

olive shifted in the comfortable bed, looking around the room trying to find where her clothes from last night had gone.

"they're in the living room" the voice from the other side of the bed called. olive jumped at the sudden voice not knowing the boy was awake. she whispered a quick thank you and shot out of bed to the mystery man's living room. 

olive quickly gathered her things pulling her small, skin tight dress back over her body. while struggling to pull the dress all the way down she noticed her one night stand emerging from his room with now pajama pants on his lower half. his upper half still bare, displaying his toned abs. 

"uh- thank you for last night" she tried to make conversation, she always left before the morning. she didn't really know how to do the whole leaving thing and them see you. 

"yeah, it was fun.... i'm sorry i totally forgot or didn't catch your name" the man spoke. 

"how could you remember the sex we had but not my name dude" she said sarcastically and luckily the boy caught on stifling a laugh. "but, i'm olive". 

"that's a really pretty name olive, a pretty name for a pretty girl" 

"i've heard that one before clay" 

and with that olive left clay's apartment and head to her uber that she had called previously. in the uber she was wondering if she should tweet about him forgetting her name. she thought it was funny and obviously he did too. "maybe just an alt tweet then". 

twitter

@olivessecret| olive:) 

i literally just got into an uber

coming home from a one night stand 

and he forgot my name... talk about wap

12k comments|6k retweets|74.9k likes

comments

@user1: this is my favorite tweet to come out of this alt account 

@user2: now these are the updates we like olive

          @olivessecret@user2 i'll keep that in mind 

@tubbo: olive what is wap 

          @tommyinnit@tubbo worship and prayer, we have been over this 

                    @olivessecret@tubbo yeah what tommy said... 

@quackity: wtf is this tweet 

          @olivessecret@quackity a good one

@karljacobs: you're popping off olive 

          @olivessecret@karljacobs so true bestie

                 @karljacobs@olivessecret wanna play mc

                            @oliviassecret@karljacobs i would but i am very hungover, might throw up in the back of my uber :)

authors note:) 

hi guys! 

thank you for reading 

don't forget to vote!

i have so many exciting plans for this 

book!!!

drink water, eat and rest <3

- d4ygirl :)