Chapter 1

Christine, a God-fearing woman, had been working for Alessandro Giovanni, the most well know business mogul in the world. He owned hotels, restaurants, and nightclubs all over the world on each continent. 

Christine was the nanny to his children and had been so for the past 2 years. She loved her job and wasn't planning on leaving any time soon. She had grown so attached to his children, Matteo the 4-year-old, and Aurora the 4-month-old baby. Mr. Giovanni and his wife were very happy together according to Christine. 

They were good employers, they paid well, made sure that their children were brought up with the word of God [which she is in complete awe of], and were fair and just when it came to paying her.

Christine was in the kitchen prepping the children's dinner while Aurora was sleeping and Matteo was using his tablet sitting on a love sac next to the kitchen when she had loud voice's coming from Mr. Giovanni's office. Matteo took note of that but Christine gave him his headphones. The door opened and was forcefully banged closed. Marina, Giovanni's wife, came down with balancing tears trying their best not to flood her face.

"Mama where are you going?" Matteo asked. "Oh mama is just going to get some fresh air, she'll be right back okay?" "Okay," said Matteo. She goes out and an engine car starts running and later leaves the compound.

 Mr. Giovanni comes out later asking where Marina went. "She just went for a drive, said she needed some fresh air." He started pacing the room running his hands through his hair. She would ask what was going on, but after all, it is not her marriage. 

Christine was finally able to get Matteo down to bed after he had his diner, she was about to leave when the doorbell rang. She answers the door and she is met with two policemen. "Is this Alessandro Giovani's residence." She was about to answer when the man himself appeared. "Depends on who's asking." 

He approaches the door and Christine steps back. "I'm sorry to inform you sir but your wife was in a terrible accident." Christine could almost feel her boss's heart shutter. Christine removed herself from the conversation and went to the kitchen where her bag was. Alessandro runs to his room grabs his jacket and shoes and told Christine not to go anywhere until he comes back.

She did so, but by the time Alessandro came back, she could see that he had lost a priceless treasure a man could ever have, a wife.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, first I would like to apologize for how inconsistent I've been with my stories, I start one and then I say I will finish but then I end up deleting the whole project. I'm drafting all my new chapters so by the time I publish this whole book all chapters will be out and gone through editing so everything is perfect. I wanted this chapter to be short so the story can begin in the next chapters. This going to be a very intimate story. Nothing so graphic but well explained. I want to portray the love I have always desired to experience and have. I hope y'all learn the real meaning of what love should actually be and not what this generation has portrayed it to be. Love y'all. Get your snacks, popcorn your sweet jazz music, or whatever y'all listen to while reading stories and follow this amazing adventure.